〔More than a woman〕

🍓🍓

~Y/N's Pov~

"Gon, take care of yourself and your friends. Make sure you go to Killua, remember, he needs you the most at the moment. Our ways depart now, I wish you all the best of luck in your life.

Know that there was this one girl that really liked her first friends ever. I hope you won't forget me".

I said to the trio. "Nee-san, you talk as if we're never going to see each other ever again. We will see each other again, right?" He asked.

"I don't think we can. I have a complicated life and adding people to it, especially friends, is going to make it much more complex. It was great to be with you all, but everything has its ending, right?"

"Y/N, I don't know what's going on in your life and why you're saying this, but know that we'll always be here for you. Especially after you said that we're your first friends, we can't just leave you. Is that what a friend would do?" Kurapika said.

"He's right, you are a great friend and we'll help you no matter what you're going through". Leorio said. "Nee-san, will you let us help you?" "As I said before, it's really complex. As much as I appreciate you, this is the way it should be. I'm truly sorry". I said looking down.

I felt two arms wrapping around my body. I looked up, it was Kurapika. Our faces were really close causing our noses to touch. I saw a blush forming on his face. "I'm sorry". I said and pulled back quickly. "No, it's okay".

I hugged him back and soon enough the other two joined in. We stood there for a few minutes and broke the hug apart.

"Sayonara..."

I walked in the opposite direction they were going. I saw Hisoka leaning against the wall, his arms crossed. "You manage to surprise me every day even more♡" I walked closer to him.

He stood straight. I didn't know what to say because, in all honesty, I was surprised by my actions too. I had actually called them friends and hugged them.

I sincerely meant every word that came out of my mouth, but that made me embarrassed even more, I was an assassin after all. For someone that has just known me for a week, he seemed like he knew me for years.

I started walking away, but he grabbed me by my wrist just in time. "Where do you think you-" He stopped talking midway as I winced from the touch.

His eyes widened and pulled my sleeve up, his eyes widened even more when he saw my scars. "Who did this to you?♡" He asked. I looked away and tried to pull my arm away, but he didn't let me.

He put his hand on my chin and turned my face to look at him. "Tell me, Who did this?♡" He asked. "Which one are you talking about? If you're talking about the bruise on my wrist, right below my hand. Illumi did it this morning, in an attempt to prevent me from walking away. His grip was just too tight".

I could feel his bloodlust very clearly. It felt as if it had its own body and mind. "I'll kill him♡" He said, "Don't, he wasn't aware of it. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt me. If I wanted to kill him I would have done it already" "Why? What did he do?♡"

I looked away again, I wished he just would stop talking. All he did was putting salt on my wounds. "Look at me Y/N♡" He said, I looked at him in the eyes showing I didn't want to talk about it. How could you talk about something like that anyway?

Flashback

"Illumi? What are you doing?" I questioned. He had pinned me on the bed. "Just go with it Y/N. Make sure to be quiet, we don't want anyone catching us, do we?"

He smirked and started kissing me. I tried with all I had to stop him but failed. "I-Illumi, p-please just s-stop." I cried out. "I can't Y/N, you're irresistible". He started taking his clothes off.

I kicked him and he fell over. I ran towards the door, just when I was about to walk out the door, he grabbed me and closed the door. "Y/N, I don't want to hurt you, so please don't resist".

I pushed him, "How could you do this to me? I trusted you, just when I thought there was someone that actually cared for me, you do this.

I thought we were friends, why?" I cried out while punching him in the chest. He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Of course I care for you, in fact, I care for you so much my heart aches every time I see you get hurt. But friends, no. We are not friends, I don't want to be your friend".

I fell on the floor crying even more. He kneeled, "W-Why?" I asked shaking. "Because I-I love you Y/N". He said. I looked at him. "If you loved me, you wouldn't do this, You wouldn't kiss me when I told you not to".

"Why not? I just can't resist anymore. We are supposed to get married when we turn 18, but I can't wait any longer".

"You w-want to get m-married?" I asked. "Yes, but this isn't only my idea. You see, my father and yours had planned this, I simply just agreed. I would love to get married to you".

"W-What? They arranged marriage without asking me?" "Yes they did, it's great isn't it?" He said smiling. "NO, IT'S NOT I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED! THIS IS MY LIFE AND I DECIDE ON WHO I GET TO MARRY!" I shouted, his eyes widened at my reaction. He got up and took my wrist. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. "Illumi, stop!"

He took my clothes off and started kissing my body. He left a kiss on every part of my body.

He then trusted in me, "ILLUMI!" I tried kicking him off, but I was just too tired. He took advantage of that I had just come from training.

He knew damn well that I would be really tired after my father's training. He started going in and out in a really fast phase. It hurt, this wasn't the first, but it hurt every damn time when they did this to me without consent.

I was staring blankly at the ceiling. He pulled out once he was done. He kissed me on my lips and dropped beside me. "I love you". I didn't say anything and kept on staring at the ceiling. "Say it back or I'll punish you again!" He yelled.

"I love you.."

Words had no meaning anymore. They were blurting out stuff and had found their own rhythm, but there was no meaning behind it.

Just like a blank page with random words on it. That was what had come out of my mouth, meaningless three words. 

End of flashback

"Y/N?♡" Hisoka questioned as he noticed me spacing out. He put both of his hands on each of my cheeks. "Tell me, what did he do?♡"

"He... Forget it, why would you even care anyway". "Of course I'd care, my dear. You're special to me♡" He said. "Hisoka, please just leave it". "Fine, but you'll tell me everything once I make you mine♡"

"You're more than a woman to me..."

🍓🍓

Never knew one simple smile of yours, would be the reason for my eternal happiness...