〔Stairway to heaven〕

🍓🍓

Hisoka had another match today so I decided to stay longer. Originally, I was planning on going to my hideout and figuring out what to do next. My plan was completely ruined, because of a certain person. I was waiting for his turn. I looked at the screen it had Gon and Killua's names on it. My eyes widened for a second. 'It's normal, a lot of people come here to fight'.

I turned around and saw Gon and Killua arguing in the distance. I smiled and walked over to them. They looked at me as they felt a familiar aura surrounding them. "Onee-san!" Gon yelled and ran towards me. He opened his arms and jumped. I caught him. He giggled. I put him down and looked at Killua.

He looked away immediately. I opened my arms as in showing him I wanted to hug him. He slowly walked over to me. He looked at me first, then looked away again. He slowly hugged me and put his head on my stomach. I patted his head, I saw a blush on his face.

I crouched down to his height and he looked at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He went red even more and that made me smile wider. He looked away to hide his face. "Onee-san!" Gon pouted, I looked at him. "Why does only Killua get a kiss and I don't?!" I smiled and opened my arms.

He ran and hugged me. He looked at me and I kissed his cheek. He smiled, "Thank you Onee-san!" I looked at Killua and saw that he was still hiding his face. "So Onee-san, why are you here?" Gon asked. "Well, Hisoka has a fight. I'm here to watch him". "Oh yeah, when we first reached the 200th floor and went to visit there, he didn't let us go through. We had to train our nen before we were allowed to. Now we can use nen and we're ready to fight!"

"Seriously, how can you be so energetic?" I questioned, he raised his shoulders. "I think he did a good thing. There are a lot of dangerous people on the 200th floor. Without nen, you'd get seriously injured and even die. I should thank him for warning you".

"I'm grateful. Thanks to Hisoka we now know nen and can use it". Gon said and smiled. "Uhm..." Killua said slowly looking up. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you guys really dating?" He asked nervously. "Yes, that's correct. We are dating," I answered. "Seriously Onee-san, why? Why Hisoka of all people?" Gon asked. "Because I'm awesome of course,♡" Hisoka said from behind. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes widened and I turned my head around to look at him. "Don't you have a match starting in a few minutes?" "I do, but I wanted to see you for a bit♡" He smiled.

I took his hand and started walking away. "See you later, Onee-san," Gon shouted. "Yes, see you later," I said and we walked off. "Now now, why are you in such a hurry?♡" "You're match is starting soon". "I have 10 minutes left, I wanted to be with you♡" I didn't answer and continued walking.

"I'll be leaving now, good luck to you," I said and turned around to leave. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. "H-Hisoka?!" He looked at me and kissed my lips. I was completely flustered. He turned around and walked away. I stood there, completely frozen, watching him leave.

Eventually, I got my act together and walked over to the audience to take a seat. I saw Killua and Gon sitting there, so I walked over to them to sit next to them. "Onee-san!" Gon yelled. I got closer and said, "Hi, can I sit?" Pointing at the empty seat. "Of course!" Gon said and I took my place. I sat next to Killua and Gon was on his right side.

~~

"Say Onee-san, why aren't you joining the arena?" Gon asked, we were waiting outside. The match had ended, Hisoka won, of course. "I don't really want to". "Hello, love♡" I turned around and saw Hisoka.