〔Magician's spell〕

🍓🍓

We walked towards the entrance holding hands. To figure out who this person was. We looked around. "Come out you little mouse♡" We heard someone coming out of the bushes.

It was Illumi. I looked at him. I was shocked. "Wtf?" I said. "Did you enjoy watching us fuck?♡" Hisoka said, as he smiled. "I am going to kill you," Illumi said. Hisoka chuckled, "Is that so? How exactly are you going to do that?♡" "Why?" I said not, giving Illumi the chance to respond. "You know why." I looked at him, "Are you dumb? If I knew, why the fuck would I ask you?" Hisoka chuckled. "You're hurting me, Y/N" "Good, that's what I intended to do". Hisoka chuckled once more.

"You know what we did back there, right?" I said. "I know," He said in a monotone voice. "Are you not going to attack? We killed your father after all. You were his dog, weren't you?" "I don't know how you managed to do that, but I love you way too much to hurt you, even if you killed my father". My eyes widened as I was in shock. "You love me?" I chuckled. "I think you forgot what you did to me, hence you have the audacity to declare your love to me".

He stepped closer a little, "Y/N, that was in the past. I was young and reckless. I changed for the better. Do you not have it in your heart to forgive me? I am not able to get mad at you, even though, you killed my father. So just please, forgive me".

As I was about to walk towards Illumi, Hisoka pulled me by my wrist. I turned to face him. "Hisoka?" "Don't get near him♡" "Hisoka, I can protect myself". "I know, more than anyone that you're strong, but you know what he did to you♡" I smiled, "I got over it". He let go. I walked towards Illumi. Once I got close enough, I smiled, "What you did is worse than killing someone". I got even closer. I put my hand on his right cheek and smiled, "I hate you to death". I stepped back. 

I saw the pain and sorrow in his eyes. It made me even angrier. How could he dare to be sad when he didn't once feel bad for me? He didn't stop when I was screaming and yelling, yet he dared to play the victim. "You killed my father for revenge, why aren't you killing me as well?" "Because I know, you'll suffer more if you live. I can't give you an easy escape now, can I?"

"Y/N, please just forgive me. I beg you, please!" He said as he came closer. "That will never happen. How am I supposed to forgive you if you can't even forgive yourself? Because you know, that your act, was pure evil". He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I punched him. He fell down. Hisoka ran towards us. He grabbed Illumi by his collar and was about to punch him as well. I grabbed his hand. "Just leave him be".

"How could you let him get away with this, Y/N? This is precisely why I did not want you to get closer to him♡" I turned to Illumi. "You seek forgiveness, yet you repeat your mistakes. Someone like you, deserves to suffer. Only then, you might understand how I feel".

I grabbed Hisoka by his wrist. "Let's go". He got up. "Y/N, we have to punish him. Just like we did to your father♡" "We can't, he'll suffer more once he'll be left alone with his sorrow". I cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss. I pulled my face a bit back and looked him in the eyes, "Let's just go"

We walked away. Illumi was on the floor, looking at the ground.

Time skip...

A week later,

We were walking through the city. Our hands intertwined. "What if we go to the restaurant where everything began, tonight? I looked at him and smiled, "That'd be lovely". "What are we supposed to do right now?♡" "I don't know, you are the one who insisted we go outside".

What if we go to the woods just outside the city? We could take a walk. Maybe do something else?♡" He smirked. "Hisoka! I am not doing that outside. You're getting even crazier by day". "I was just kidding, my love♡" "I don't believe that". He chuckled. I saw Gon and Killua walking in the distance. "Oh my, aren't they my unripe fruit and his dog?♡" I playfully slapped his arm. "Shut up! What are you calling him a dog for?" He chuckled

"We killed his father, I hope he is okay. I hope he won't feel betrayed by me". "I'm sure he won't. He hated his father too, right?♡" Gon ran towards me and jumped right into my arms. He was his regular cheerful self. Killua on the other hand, walked slowly with his hands in his pockets. "I am so happy to see you again! We've missed you so much!" I crouched down to his height, "I've missed you too". At last, Killua arrived. He looked at me with a shy expression.

I smiled, and he turned his face around. I was very nervous, as I thought he was mad at me. Hisoka seemed to realize this, so he tried to calm me down. "It's alright my dear, I'm sure he's just shy♡" I walked towards Killua and crouched down to his height. "Killua?" He looked at me. "Are you mad at me?" "I am not, I wanted to thank you, actually. He was a monster. He did not respect either of us and locked my sister up. Thanks to you, she can live freely". I sighed in relief and gave him a hug. "I am so glad to hear that". I faced him and smiled. I kissed him on the cheeks and patted his head. He blushed as he always did.

"Why don't I ever get a hug? I want one too!" Gon said and ran towards me. I hugged them both at the same time.

Time skip...

We were sitting on a bench in the woods. The trees surrounded us, blocking the sunlight. I put my head on his shoulder, he put his on my head. The breeze swayed my hair away. He wrapped his arm around me. "Thank you," I muttered. He turned to face me, "Why?♡" "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me". He smiled, "Same here my love♡"

Time skip...

We arrived at the restaurant. We wore our prettiest clothing, as today was a special night. He intertwined his fingers with mine as we entered the restaurant. "Welcome, Ms. And Mr.?" The man asked. "Amorou♡" Hisoka said, as he smiled. "Right this way," The man said and led us to the room we came before. "Please take place," The man said. We both ordered wine and the man left. "I just got deja vu". He smiled.

Once we were done eating, we went to the garden where we declared our love to each other under the bright moonlight. We sat down, our eyes closed. I put my head on his chest, as he was caressing my head. We did not say anything. Our presence was enough for us. We were listening to the wind blow, it was piercing through our souls while cleansing it along the way.

I got up and faced him. I smiled. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer. He looked into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. I felt his love for me with just one glance. My heart skipped a beat and I felt dizzy. My body was tingling. My breathing got out of control. "Hisoka, you're making me go crazy". He smiled. "Glad to hear I have such a big effect on you, my dear♡" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and stroked my right cheek.

He kissed me passionately. Our breathing mixed in the air while our souls mingled. I grabbed him by his hair and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled back and looked into his eyes again. I was out of breath. I kissed him once more, our tongues intertwining in our mouths. I moaned in between. I did not want to stop or take a break. If I could, I would kiss him to death. At last, I pulled away. We both smiled,

"You're one hell of a magician".

🍓🍓

The end...