〔An angel cried〕

🍓🍓

"Tonight is the night I go to dinner with Hisoka and the night I kill him". I said to myself. I was staying at a hotel.

I had prepared everything, I was ready to kill him. I heard someone knocking on the door, so I went to open it.

"Hisoka? There are 2 hours left, why did you come so early?" "I thought I'd buy you a dress to wear for dinner. Here I am bringing you that dress♡" He smiled.

"You know, I can buy my own clothes, you don't have to do it for me". "I know, but I thought, why not do something nice for my love♡"

"Well, thank you I guess and I'm not your love". "Whatever, here take it♡" I took the bag from his hand. "I'll be leaving now, I'll pick you up in 2 hours♡" "Ok," I said, he left and I closed the door. 

I went inside and took out the dress he had bought for me. "Of course".

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took my clothes off and walked over to the mirror. Staring at my naked body in the mirror, "You really do look ugly with all those scars on you".

after a while, I went in the shower. "He saw my scars, is he doing this on purpose? Buying me a dress like that". I continued washing.

When I finished, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the time.

I had thirty minutes left. I dried myself and wore the dress he bought me. I walked to the mirror to look at myself. I chuckled, "Look where you have come Y/N, going on a date with a murderous magician to kill him".

Here I was thinking he was somewhat special during the exam. Bullshit, he's just my target and I'll assassinate him tonight. By doing that, I'll prove to myself that he's nothing but a target to me".

I heard a knock on the door so I opened it. Hisoka was there, in his black suit. His hair was down, which was different because it always was up. He looked absolutely handsome.

I had no words, "Oh dear, I might just forget about the dinner. Who would want to eat that when they can eat you♡" He said licking his lips.

"Did you buy this on purpose? You know about the scars, why would you buy a revealing dress?" I asked. "Of course I bought it on purpose. I think those scars look beautiful and you shouldn't hide them♡"

I didn't know a thing to say so I just looked at him. "Well, shall we leave then?♡" Hisoka asked. "Sure," I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I closed the door and we started walking to the exit of the hotel.

I was walking in front as Hisoka was behind me. I felt him watch me. It was very uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything.

"I really did a good job on choosing the dress, it really shows your curves perfectly. I might just go feral♡"

I turned around, "You're weird". I said and walked next to him so he wouldn't watch but I was wrong, he kept looking at me while we walked. I looked back and he smiled.

We arrived at the exit and I saw a black car. He opened the door for me and I entered soon, he came after me. There was a driver, we sat at the back.

"Good evening Mrs. and Mr. " "Good evening". We both said in unison. The driver started driving as if he already knew where we were going.

Hisoka grabbed my thigh and squeezed it lightly. I looked at him, he looked back and smiled. I moved his hand away from my thigh, he looked disappointed.