〔Sympathy for the devil〕

🍓🍓

"I'll see you later then, take care," I said to Hisoka. "Where do you think you're going without giving me a kiss?♡" I smiled and walked towards him. I cupped his face and smiled once again. I kissed his lips and pulled back.

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. "I will be missing you, my love♡" Hisoka said. "It's not like, I'll be gone for years, besides we'll keep contact, right?"

"Of course♡"

He patted my head. I found comfort in his hands. The comfort I've been searching without realizing, all those years. The happiness that I wanted deep down, but never realized it.

That is him, he is everything I've searched for without searching for it. It was time to say goodbye. Even though I would be seeing him soon enough, my heart was aching. I didn't want to separate, but I had to. This was what fate had given me.

I broke the hug apart and looked at him for the last time. He was so damn handsome, that I automatically would smile when I looked at him.

He smiled back and gave me one more kiss. "Goodbye Hisoka, I love you". He smiled, "I love you too♡"

I walked over to the car. I had called an Uber to take me to the airport. I was leaving for my hideout. I had plans to take care of after all. I didn't know what was about to come, but I knew whatever it was, it would be something that would change my life for good.

And to be frank, I was scared. Scared to death. I hate changes. Every time something changed in my life, it was tragic. Except for, Hisoka. He was the only change in my life that I loved and cherished.

"Where to?" The uber asked looking back from his seat. "To the airport," I said. "Alright".

I was in the backseat, watching the city through the window as we drove. We were slowly getting closer to the airport. after driving for about half an hour, we arrived. I paid the Uber and got out. "Thank you". I said.

I entered the airport and did all the check-ins. I waited for the airship to arrive. I saw someone familiar sitting a few seats across from me. 'Isn't that Milluki?' I thought. He saw that I looked at him and smiled. He started walking over to me.

"Hello there, is there something I can help you with?" 'This is bad, I have to leave before he knows who I am. "Oh, no thank you," I said and stood up. "Alright, can I maybe ask for your number?" He asked. 'This is really bad, I have to find an excuse'.

Suddenly an announcement came. The airship had arrived. "I have to go, this is my airship," I said, he smiled widely and said, "This is mine too. What a coincidence, we must be destined to be together".

I began thinking of a plan. "Milluki, what are you doing?" Someone said from behind. 'This voice, it's Illumi. I have to leave before he sees me'. "Excuse me, I have to go the bathroom," I said softly so that Illumi wouldn't recognize my voice. "The airship has already arrived, you can go the bathroom there, otherwise you'll be late".

"I'll be quick". I was about to walk away, "Hey, you. Y/N?" Illumi stopped me. I stopped and turned around. "My wife, good to see you here," Illumi said and walked closer to me. "Wait, you're Y/N? As in L/N Y/N? I didn't recognize you," Milluki said. "What were you talking about with her?" Illumi asked. "Well, don't be mad. I asked for her number". "You piece of shit. How dare you hit on my wife".

"I'm not your wife, now if you'll excuse me, I have to leave". I was about to walk away, but Illumi stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "Let go," I said without turning around. He didn't, he stood there without saying anything. I turned around and looked at him with a serious face. "I said let go".