Four Letter Word

-Leah

After everyone was ready, we all got into the truck and drove down to the venue. Everything looked good, tables were set, food was hot & smelling great and lastly great music was playing. I guess I had been so busy that I never took the time to read over the guest list. Most of the people were Russ's teammates and their wives/girlfriends: Kam, Doug, Sherman, Sidney Rice, Mike Rob and Earl among other players. I noticed that Damian Lillard was on the list. I was a fan of Damian, he and Russ were good friends.

Rob had text me and said he and Russ were on their way. I instructed everyone to quiet down and hide while Russ & Rob were walking inside the venue.

-Russell

"Man where are you taking me? What type of errands are you running around here?" I asked Robert who told me he needed my help with errands. I don't know what is going on but it seemed as if he was up to something.

"Bro, you're asking too many questions. I lead, you follow."

"I don't like the way you're talking to me, you better make this quick." I said as Rob opened the door to the place. Once he opened the door, a brigade of people jumped up shouting "SURPRISE!"

I was taken aback for a minute. I can't think of the last time I had a party. As I walked more towards the center of the place and I spotted my mom, grandma, brother, sister and law. I sprinted so fast towards them and they all engulfed me in a group hug. I always got so pumped up when I saw my family.

"What are you all doing here? I missed you all so much. Are you guys the ones behind this party?" I asked them, so excited

"Nope, Leah is the one who put this together!" Harry exclaimed. I turned my head looking for her.

"She's over there." Anna said pointing to the right. I turned around to see a part of Leah I've never seen. She was adorned by a form fitting dress that showcased her curves so perfectly, some heels that complimented everything. She had on make-up but didn't need it.  I walked over to her and picked her up and swung her around. I just couldn't believe she went to these lengths just to throw me a birthday party. Amazing...

"I'm just blown away. Why did you do all of this for me?"

"Happy Birthday, Baby! Russell, do you really need to ask that?" She said in one of the sexiest tones.  I had to control myself.

"Russ, there is other people at your party go and say hi!" Leah said laughing because at that moment I was stuck to her.

"You're right. Thank you so much, baby. We are going to talk about this later."  I said kissing her on the check, then escaping to greet everyone else.

"What's up man! Thank y'all for coming." I said to all my teammates, doing secret handshakes. 

"I take it your Brown Sugar threw you this party the way you were smothering her just a few minutes ago." Richard said not wasting any time to crack out the jokes.

"I told Russ, don't mess this one up he's got a one." Kam Chancellor said.

"Be careful, Russ. You know Kam used to be a janitor and he's known for cleaning up after people if you catch my drift." Richard said causing s to laugh.

"He's also known as Mr. Steal Your Girl. He wrote that song for Trey Songz." Richard added.

"Shut up man. Anyways. Happy Birthday, my dude. We are proud of you man, have some fun tonight." Kam said.

"Russell Wilson Sighting!" I heard someone shout. It could only be one person.

"Who invited the guy with the camera? What's up Mike Rob!" I said to him, while he was videotaping me.