The Code

__Leah__

I was more than happy with how the first day at my job transpired. Never in a million years did I think Russell Wilson would be amongst the first group of people I met. I have a strong feeling that my aunt was behind that. I love my aunt she was always sneaky, but only good things came out of her tactics.

Since graduating from college where I pulled two jobs for all 4 years, I never had time to really enjoy myself and meet new people. Meeting Russell today was EVERYTHING. He is fine, intelligent and gentlemen.  I called my aunt to thank her for today.

"Hello?" My Aunt Patricia answered.

"Auntie, I just wanted to thank you for today. I had such a great time and I'm loving the environment."

"That's good baby, I just want the best for you. I know how hard it is for you with no family around here."

It was tough moving from the east coast to the Pacific Northwest, although it was a beautiful place. Aunt Pat and her husband are the only family I have on this side. Not to mention how heartbroken I am still that my parents do not care much about my career or anything that I'm doing.

"Did you enjoy meeting Russell?" Aunt Pat said and I could tell she was grinning on the other side of the phone.

"I knew it! I knew you purposely introduced us. You know dag on well that man is not interested in designing anything." I replied to her, feeling a little embarrassed, yet happy she introduced us.

"Trust me, you'll thank me later. That's a good man, you're a good woman. I'm just saying."

I couldn't hold back my laughter. "Well, I thank you Aunt Pat. Love you!"

Weeks went by and I am steady loving my job. It's nothing like doing what you love around a great group of people. Russell is great. I really want to get to know him, but with his nonchalant attitude, I can't say the same for him. Russell has a code that I'm not sure anyone can crack.

___Russell___

This has been a crazy week, each and every day I'm slowly but surely patching myself up from my failed marriage. It hasn't been easy but I am pleasantly surprised with how the media has been respecting my wishes and giving Ashton and me privacy. I noticed I was laying it on thick with Leah when I first met her. Probably shouldn't have been flirting with her like that, but she is such a beautiful woman with a great spirit and she seems motivated. What more can you ask for in a woman?

Right now I really don't need to be focusing on that though, I just need to be preparing to take the team to another super bowl.

I walked into the locker room for some offseason training with my headphones on but I noticed some of the guys pointing and snickering while I walked by.

"Okay, what are y'all laughing at?" I said looking around while taking off my duffel bag and headphones.

"Ringworm was saying he saw you eyeing some brown sugar the other day at the children's hospital." Robert Turbin said laughing, pointing at Richard Sherman.

"Man, I don't know what y'all talking about." I said trying to hide my grin.

"Russ, My brotha. It's time for you to come to the other side of the spectrum. Meaning, it's nothing like a black woman." Richard said, lecturing me.

"But Ringworm, you don't even date a black woman" Bobby Wagner chimed in.

"Mind your business, my brotha. I've been, there done that, and got a T-shirt." Richard retorted.

"I hear y'all. It's nothing going on and that's all you're getting out of me." I said quickly walking off. Those guys are always trying to purge things out of me.

I hate to say it's nothing going on, because I like Leah but I'm just not ready to move forward like that right now and I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way.

*This story will continue to progress, believe me! I've got some good plots up my sleeves. Please vote & comment I'd greatly appreciate it loves!*