Chapter 3

(Patrick's POV)

I decided that since me and Pete started hanging out, I should tell my parents about him. Maybe they'll except me for being gay.

"Mom? Dad? Anyone home?" I called out and then my parents came down the stairs. "Can we talk about something?"

"Sure honey, what is it?" My mom said happily.

I lifted up the shirt Pete gave me and they both stared at the bruises I got from earlier. "What happened Patrick? And whose clothes are those? And where were you the whole day, we were worried!" My mom asked me.

"I got bullied at school today..." I whispered, "again..."

"Why?!" My mom said furiously.

"Well when the people beat me up, a guy named Pete helped me and gave me some clothes since mine were torn and covered in blood. So I spent the day and his house." I put my head down.

"That still doesn't explain why you got hurt so badly!" My mom said while my dad just stared at me.

"Mom," I looked over to my dad to see if he was paying attention, "dad. I'm gay."

They both started looking angry and I got really nervous.

"Leave. Now. You can get your stuff another time. I don't want to see your pathetic face right now." My dad said and pointed to the door.

I started tearing up and I ran out the door. So then I took out my phone and dialed Pete's number...

((Ugh this chapter is sooo short. I promise I'll update soon))