Chapter 4

((I decided I couldn't leave you with such a short chapter so here's another one :D))

(Pete's POV)

I was at a red light when I noticed my phone ringing. I picked it up and smiled when I saw it was Patrick. Wait... What if something bad happened to him. Suddenly, my smile faded.

"H-hello?" He sounded like he was crying.

"Patrick? Are you okay? I'm on my way!" I immediately sped right through the red light and turned around to his house. When I got there I noticed he was curled into a ball on his front yard. This can't be good...

I got out of my car and ran over to him. He looked up and then jumped up and hugged me tightly and sobbed into my shoulder. Wow this is the most I've seen him cry.

"Shh Patrick it's okay. Look at me." I lifted his head up a little so his bright eyes were staring into mine. He is gorgeous. I couldn't ask him why he was crying right now because he couldn't speak so we just drove to my house. The car ride was silent.

When we got there, Patrick had calmed down a little bit more. "Patrick, what's wrong?" He took a deep breathe and told me what happened at his house.

"I t-told my parents about the b-bullying and me being gay and about you so they kicked m-me out of the house a-and said I can get my stuff l-later" he started crying again and my heart just melted.

My mood changed from caring to furious so I stood up with Patrick still holding on to me but looking at me, "come with me" I said and he instantly got off me and walked outside into the passenger seat of my car. There's no way I'm letting those people he calls a 'family' kick him out.

"Stay here" I told him and he looked confused when I parked the car in his driveway and knocked on the door. His father answered the door. "Mr. Stump?"

"Do I know you?" He answered rudely.

"Well if you must know," I said sassily, "I'm Pete, Patrick's friend. He must've told you."

"Oh he told me ALL about you," he said. He didn't look really scary because he was kinda tiny like Patrick.

"Hell yeah he did! And he told me ALL about you too." I copied him.

"Who do you think you are coming here and being all rude to me!" He said with his mad voice.

"Don't you know who I think I am? I'm damn Pete Wentz and I'm standing here being rude to you, mister!" I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"Is this some kind of joke?" He asked me.

"Is Patrick just a joke to you? Is that why you kicked him out on the streets" I stepped aside and showed him Patrick crying in the car again and he quickly glanced at us but turned away.

"Well he can go cry us an ocean and leave us be because he has nothing to do with our family anymore" he said to me and I immediately punched him very hard in the face and he fell back with a bloody nose.

I ran back into the car so he couldn't hurt me because he was a little bit bigger than me and when I started the car up Patrick looked at me confused again and then looked up and saw his father yelling at us with a bloody nose. I think I broke it...

We drove back to my house in silence. When we got there it was already 11:00 pm so we just snuggled on the couch in silence again.

"Thank you Pete, again. For everything you've done for me." He broke the silence and looked up at me.

"You're welcome, Pattycakes" he was too tired to noticed the little nick name I gave him. Soon he was sleeping on my lap. I thought that he wouldn't want to wake up with a headache or something by sleeping on the couch so I picked him up bridal style upstairs and tucked him into bed with me. And then I drifted off to sleep.