Chapter 7

((Omg guys, over 300 views?? What?? THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! :D and to all the people that voted for me, THNKS FR TH VOTE. This really makes me happy when people ask me to update and say I'm doing good. I was actually surprised this got 10 views))

(Patrick's POV)

"P-Patrick?" Pete whispered, a few tears falling down his cheeks.

"I'm s-sorry" I told him while chocking back tears.

"Why though?" Pete started tracing the cuts along my arm and I hesitated to answer his question but then I took a deep breathe and gave him an answer...

"Peteireallylikeyouandididntknowifyoufeltthesamewaysoitgotmestressedout" I responded as fast as I could.

"Trick, slow down. I can't understand you." He said and put his hands on my cheek, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

This isn't the way I planned on telling him how I felt...

(Pete's POV)

He said something that I couldn't understand. It sounded like he said 'peteylikesicecreamanditsmellslikesauce' which is completely random so I'm very confused.

"Trick, slow down. I can't understand you" I told him and I lifted my hands up to his cheeks and wiped away all his fallen tears.

He took another deep breathe and opened his mouth to speak. "Pete...I...." He was going extremely slow but I was waited patiently for his explanation. "I...I..."

He tried getting the rest of the sentence out but then burst out in tears again.

What was he trying to say?!?! All he managed to get out was 'Pete I...' And started crying again. What is bothering him so much? Was it something I did? Did I say something that hurt him. Suddenly I got really nervous again.

But I couldn't worry about my nervousness, because Patrick seemed a lot more scared than me.

He was sobbing like crazy, his whole body was shaking, and his hands started sweating.

"Calm down, Patrick, shh it's ok" I tried calming him down when he started panicking.

He just kept crying and shaking for a while until he looked up at me with his beautifully bright eyes. God, he is gorgeous.

"P-P-Pete?" He tried talking again but I shushed him again until he stopped crying and could talk regularly.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." I told him.

"I don't know how other way to say this so, I guess I kinda like you and you're pretty cute" he responded and blushed.

OH MY GOD! WHAT?? PATRICK LIKES ME?!?! DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE??? AHHHHHHHH. Okay Pete, calm down. Don't get too excited.

He stared at me for a while but then almost started crying again when I didn't say anything back to him while I was, as people call it, 'fangirling' in my head.

Instead of answering, I cupped his face in my hands and leaned towards him and before I knew it, I was kissing him.

He reacted by wrapping his arms loosely around my neck and kissing me back gently. Is this really happening?? Is Patrick kissing me?? Am I going crazy?? Yes.

I pulled back slowly and he put his hands on my shoulders and I slid my hands down to his waist.

We both smiled at each other like idiots for about 10 seconds and then laid down on our bed without saying a word.

I couldn't even think of anything to say to him after that happened.

But I don't think he stopped smiling...