Chapter 5

((I hate when fanfics end with someone dying because I always cry for the rest of the night and it's terrible, so there will probably be no one dying in this one!))

(Patrick's POV)

I woke up and I started getting worried when I realized I wasn't in my own bed. Wait... Is that Pete cuddling next to me? I turned my head and saw he was still sleeping. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

He then started waking up so I put my face where our noses were touching and he opened his eyes and screamed like a girl and almost fell off the bed.

I burst out laughing and he looks up at me confused. "W-what happened?" He asks me.

"You screamed like a little girl and almost fell off the bed because I scared you. You're easily scared by the way!" I told him and he crawled on top of me.

"You're gonna pay for that, Stump." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

He chuckled and kissed my nose softly and laid down beside me.

"Wait... Pete, how did I end up in your bedroom?" I turned my head so I was facing him.

"You fell asleep on my lap downstairs last night so I brought you here so you wouldn't be uncomfortable when you woke up." He told me and I blushed. He laughed "has anyone ever told u how adorable you look when you blush?" He asked me.

That made me blush even more so my face was the color of a fire truck. "No, no ones ever said that to me. Well, until now"

I smiled and snuggled closer to me. "Pattycakes-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me Pattycakes!" I told him and tried looking frustrated but that only made him smile even wider.

"Okay, Lunchbox." He gave me another nickname but before I could protest, he started talking again "so I was thinking, since you're not going to be living with your parents anymore," I frowned, "you could stay with me for a while" my frown disappeared and was replaced with a smile. He would do that for me?

"Of course I would do that for you, Patrick! I can't leave you alone on the streets!" He told me. Damn, I have to stop talking out loud.

"R-really?" I questioned him. He sat up and pulled me into a hug.

"Yes. We can go by your house later and get your stuff. We can figure out everything else later. Right now, lets just relax.

We ended up watching a movie and snuggling in my bed. When I realized it was already 2:00 in the afternoon, I remembered we still had to go by my house.

"C'mon, Pete, we have to get my stuff from my house. Maybe my parents won't be home" I reminded him and we got up and he drove me to my house.

When we got inside, there was no one there. We walked upstairs to my room but then froze when we heard footsteps and the front door open. We quickly ran to my room in hope they didn't hear us.

"Patrick? Patrick is that you?!" The person yelled from downstairs. It was my dad.

We kept quiet until my dad came up and swung the door wide open and it hit the wall. "What are you two doing here?" He looked mad.

I was speechless so Pete answered for me. "Getting his stuff, seeing as you people don't care enough to except him." Pete walked over to my dad and slammed the door in his face and locked it. "Now, lets get packing!"