Chapter 12

Authors note: Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. School is really stressful and I got my phone taken off of me. Go and follow my number one bestie from school hollyoaks12345 right lets get on with the story. Byeee❤️

Nico's POV:
"Right come on Nico, you can do this." I said to myself as I walked over to Dylan. "Um... Hi Dylan!" I said very slowly yet clearly. "Hi Nico!" He said with that cheeky smile of his. He had just finished eating his breakfast as he brought his breakfast in school to eat. "So how's your mum? Have you heard any news of the baby yet?" I asked him. "No Nico, but thanks for asking!" He said sweetly. He was about to walk away, but I stopped him by saying, "Will you go out with me?" He stopped dead in his tracks. He then turned around with a very wide smile sprawled upon his face. "Of course! I didn't know you fancied me! I fancied you!" Dylan replied hugging me. I hugged him back and then kissed him on the cheek. My first boyfriend! Eeekkkkkk!!!!!

Sienna's POV:
*ding ding* my phone just went off. As I turned to check my notifications I had received another bad stomach pain. "Ooowwwww!" I shouted really loudly. Celine, Tegan and Lindsey came running in. "Are you alright?!" They asked me in sync. "I'm okay it's just stomach pains" I giggled. They all left quite cheerily. OMG mum he said yes! My phone had all over it. Nico has her first boyfriend at least she has something to be happy about. Just then Mark walked in with my beautiful baby, Sophie, also with my dad following behind. As soon as I saw him my smile turned into a scowl. "What's he doing here?" I asked glaring at him. "He wouldn't let me leave unless I let him see you!" Mark replied also glaring at him. "Listen Sienna I'm sorry I hurt you but...." Dad said, "can we talk in private please?" Mark nodded and said, "I will be standing right outside this curtain so if you hurt her!"
"Mark its fine I swear!" I said even though I wasn't really believing what I was saying. He reluctantly left and dad turned around. "You were about to tell Maxine that I abused you! I obviously wouldn't let you do that!" He said angrily. "Leave just leave!" I told him, "I don't even want to talk to you!" He left, but I know he's going to come back. Just then Nico came in. "Mum did you hear?" She said quickly, "Peri's mum and dad saw Carmel's ghost! And I've got a boyfriend!"
"Yes I heard about the second thing, but not the first," I said smirking at her, " I'll text Leela later." Nico walked over to me and hugged me, "Love you so much mum." She said. "I love you too!" I said slowly drifting in a deep sleep.