Chapter 18

Nico's POV:
"Right Pez your lucky I didn't agree on running away." She looks up with tears in her eyes smiling at me. "Hey what's up?"
"It's just... I miss my daddy. At least you have a dad. Maybe even two." A single tear falls down her cheek. "Hey, remember, sisters forever, birthday buddies! My dad is yours! So now you have three!" She flashes a quick smile at me before we hear someone walking up the stairs. "Mums probably telling you to leave now!" Then I got such a good idea, why not run away, but still stay in Hollyoaks I mean, we could just go to the train station! I tell Pez my idea and she thinks it's brilliant. Like Pez said, Leela walks in and tells me it's time to leave. Peri asks if she can come to ours for a bit and Leela agrees. But when Leela left the room, Peri grabbed her back pack. "Wait... It's Lockie and Porsche's wedding. So if we do turn up, I can just tell people that he's my uncle so I was invited!"
"Ahh brilliant idea Pezzy!" I head over to my house and I'm surprised to find it deserted. Great! I grab my backpack and we head out the house. We were heading towards the train station and see everyone boarding on a train. We sneak in and sit at the very back of the train. It's filled with presents. "If you've got a brain tumour... Does that mean that you will still live?"
"Of course Peri! I wouldn't leave you anyway!" We fly forward and I hit my head off of a shelf. The last thing I remember is seeing Peri, shouting my name and then blackkkk.....

Sienna's POV:
"Wait... Where's Nico?" I ask Ziggy, hugging him as I feel tears running down my cheeks. "Um... I've not heard from her." I rush back to the house with Ziggy at my heels and we see Dodger with Lindsey running to the house as well. "Are you looking for Ni? She was supposed to come to The Dog since it's Sunday and she is supposed to be with me." We tell him that we haven't heard from her either and that we were looking for her too. Then it hits me, I know where her and Peri is. "I know where she is! And she's with Peri!" I shout to the three as I run all the way to the train station. I overheard Peri and Nico talking about Lockie and Porsche's wedding when they walked into the house. As I reach the train station I spot a train that is turned over on its side with banners all over it. "NICO!" I shout trying to squeeze myself into the tiny train door. I had texted Leela while running and she appeared right next to me. Since I was willing to squeeze myself into the tiny door and Leela wasn't, she tried pushing me into the door. After a few tries, I finally fit in and I started trying to find Nico and Peri, but also trying to wake everyone else up! I woke up Lockie and Porsche and they started waking everyone else up as I went looking for the two teenage girls. As I reached the very end carriage I spotted some brown hair and straight away I knew it was Nico. Also I saw Peri trying to wake her up. Peri turned around and saw me and her face immediately dropped. I turned around and noticed that Leela was there. She must have got herself in, but I can't ask her now. Peri runs over and gives her mum a hug as she cries quietly. I walk over to Nico and carry her out. I don't know what to say... I walk out of the train and as I'm walking an explosion erupts right next to me. I fall to the ground and Nico flies up in the air. I try running towards her, but I feel someone hold me back. I look down and see the hands of the person I used to love. Dodger. But I can't think about that now. I try escaping his grasp and shout and shout the same word over and over again. "NICO!!" Eventually the ambulance arrives and they take Nico into the ambulance...