Chapter 22

Nico's POV:
Well, let's just say that mum is in prison for attacking Maxine, and me and dad HATE Maxine. She's been trying to speak to us, but we've been ignoring her for 4 days now. Tomorrow mum's coming out of prison because she only got put in for 5 days, yet it feels like ages since I've seen her. Sophie has been okay, but he's still in hospital. Dad hasn't left her side! I think he is worried that someone might kidnap her or something, but yeah. It is possible. "Dad!" I shout through my room. "Yeah?" He shouts back from the living room. "I'm going to Peri's house!" And with that, I leave. Little did dad know, I wasn't actually going to Peri's house, I was going to visit someone. In prison. As I arrive, I feel a slight shiver in my spine. I was going to visit mum first, so if dad did find out he would think it was mum I was visiting. "Hey mama!" I said while hugging her. "Nico!" She said back. We talked for five minutes before I said that I might as well leave, I mean, she is coming out tomorrow! I walked out the prison and waited about five minutes before walking back in. Mum was gone, and there he was, sitting right where she was. "Hello, grandad." He gave me an evil stare, and replied back with, "Hello Nico!"

Dodgers POV:
Nico walked out. Well more like ran. "She's up to something!" I say to myself. I walk out, considering I was going to go and visit Sophie again, when I look inside the Lomax window. I see Peri and Leela, sitting watching TV, but no Nico! I give them a little wave, and Peri comes out with a packet of salt and vinegar squares. "Have you seen Nico?" We both say in sync. We both laugh. "She told me she was going to your house?" I ask her. She nods her head, and I leave, slightly irritated that my own daughter was lying to me. As I head back up to the hospital, I notice that I forgot Sophie's present. A pink teddy bear. I remember that Nico had left it in her room, so I head back to the house, and up into Nico's room. As I lift the teddy bear up from her bed, I notice a picture. Sienna and I are hugging, while Nico and Sophie are crouching down in front. I walk over to examine it a little more, when I feel a box at my feet. I open the box and see some paper towels. I take all the paper towels out, before I see the bloody razors and knifes. How did I not notice?
A/N - Is it really Nico who scars? Thanks for reading😄❤️