Chapter 14

Nico's POV:

"Oh no!" I say to myself, "mum knows that I know Patrick raped her!" As I had finished saying that in my head, mum turned around and fixed me with cold, hard stare. "Dad leave!" Mum shouted at him, "let me talk to Nico in private!"

"Or else what?" He shouted back evilly. Just after he finished saying that Celine, Kim and Tegan all walked in with two burly policemen following behind. "Patrick Blake, you are under arrest for attacking Sienna Blake." The first policeman said. He grabbed Patrick's arms, but Patrick just escaped him. He grabbed a chair and we all stood there wondering what he was doing. But then we found out. He hit me in the head with the chair leg. I don't even know if he got arrested after he hit me. All I know is that I woke up the next day in hospital with mum crying on my bed next to me.

Sienna's POV:

"Nico!" I screamed, "your awake!" I hugged her as if I've not seen her for years. "Mum!" She shouted back at me, "what happened?"

"Don't worry! Patrick is arrested and he won't be coming out. He isn't even having a court case because the two policemen witnessed him attacking someone. What I want to know is how you knew what he had done to me." I said to her gently, but very stern. "Okay mum I'll tell you, but please don't give me into trouble!" She begged showing me her best puppy dog eyes. I nodded and she began the story. "So I called you after eating my breakfast and you must have accidentally pressed answer. I heard Patrick saying something like don't tell anyone Sienna! Then I heard you screaming and him kissing you. All I wanted to do was shout mum! But I didn't dare do it. All I did was grab a piece of paper and wrote on it
I know what you have done! I told dad I was going to school and on my way I dropped the piece of paper off!"

"Gosh Nico! You did that all in one breath!" I joked with her, "You are a very clever girl Nico! I love you!" Just as Nico was about to reply to my nice comment Kim walked in. "Hi Nico! Hi Sienna!" She said cheerily, "We have received the results back from your scans and it turns out you've got... Um... Nico you've got a brain tumour!" Kim said with sympathy in her eyes. "No I haven't! Mum tell her! Tell her I haven't got it! Tell her she's lying!" Nico screamed at me. "No Nico! You've got a brain tumour! Now listen to Kim and see what she says." I shout back also crying tears running down my face onto Nico. "I'm so sorry Nico," Kim said sympatheticly, "your on stage two, so you could still survive. But we aren't that sure so you have to come to the hospital every Tuesday to get a weekly check-up." Nico just lay there taking all the words Kim was saying in. "Hey what's going on here? Why is everyone crying?" A voice said behind us. "Mark!" I shouted throwing myself into his arms, "Its Nico. She has a brain tumour!" I sat back down next to Nico cuddling her into me. "Mama? Why you cry?" Sophie asked dawdling into the hospital room with her barbie doll. "Hi baby. Nico has a brain tumour!" I said knowing that Sophie didn't understand. Even though she didn't understand I wanted her to know. "Ni Ni!" Sophie shouted starting to cry. "I guess that's her nickname for you Ni Ni!" I joked with Nico. I got her to laugh, yeah, but that wasn't enough. She still had a brain tumour and this was all Patrick's fault. He isn't going to know what hit him...