Chapter 16

A/N: Can I please give a big thank you to kirstenjodie and hollyoaksfangirl they have been the bestest friends ever! Love you two xoxo

Nico's POV:
"What is the meaning of this?" Grandad asked Dylan and dad in that silly posh voice of his. Dad didn't reply all he did was punch him right in the nose. Blood splatted everywhere and Dylan then kicked him in the groin. Mum tried to hold dad back, but he gently pushed her back as the both just started beating grandad up! "Stop!" I shouted at them both. They both stopped and I gave them a look of disappointment. "Sorry..." Dylan mumbled, "but he is the reason you have a ruddy brain tumour! What do you expect me to do?"
"I expect you to just accept it, like I have." Then dad started his apology, "Listen Nico, I'm really sorry, but I agree with the emo dude, no offence, he caused you to have a brain tumour." When dad said 'emo dude' I burst out laughing, along with Dylan. We were in fits, but then I remembered about grandad. "Listen dad, and you Dylan, I forgive you, but what are we supposed to do about him?" I couldn't say his name. Whenever I said it, it would bring back bad memories. Like last year when Patrick told me that my mum and dad were dead. (As you can see I have changed what Patrick does to Nico, since she was looking for her mum and dad.)

Sienna's POV:
The police came storming in the room. Since Patrick was unconscious, they spotted him straight away. "What is going on here?" They asked in sync. We all explained what happened and they let us away with it considering what Patrick had did to Nico. "How come Patrick was out of prison?" They told us all about how Patrick escaped and our story was finally making sense. Sophie dawdled into the room carrying her baby bottle. "Mama!" "You tired baby?" She nodded so I put her in my arms until she fell asleep.

Nico's POV:
Mum and dad have been acting very strange towards each other. I could tell by just the way they were talking towards each other. I had to ask them what has happened between them! "Mum, dad what is up between the both of you? You've been acting very strange between each other!" I shouted towards them both. Mum started speaking by saying, "Nico nothing's going on!" But dad spoke differently, "Sienna, I'm cheating on you!" Mum looked shocked, but then she smiled, "I'm cheating on you too!" Wait what is going on here? And why are they both cheating...?
Comment why you might think they are cheating! And thank you so much for all the votes, comments and views! I love you all so much❤️