Chapter 3

Today will be Nico's birthday and Sienna is due in 3months

As I get up, I remember today is my birthday!! I squeal silently in my mind and quickly get changed into my white tee, black denim shorts and white vans. After I brush my teeth I run downstairs to find my mum and dad sat on the sofa waiting for me to get up. 'Oh Nico happy 15th birthday sweetheart!' Says mum and gets up to hug me. 'Is my little Nico 15?' My dad asks while also hugging me so we are in a big family hug and my cheeks are getting squashed. 'Thanks mum and dad but you are kind of squashing me!' I say while wriggling out of the tight hug. I quickly run over to my presents and start ripping them open. After I open them all I find out I had gotten a IPhone6+, a few clothes, blue converse, a photo of me and Peri and a photo of my mum, my dad and me at my grandpa's flat. 'Omgee I love you mum and dad! Thank you for all of it!!' I scream. 'I'm going to Peri's for a bit okay?' I ask. 'Okay, but you have to be at the dog at 5:00 okay?' My mum says. 'Kayyyyy!' I shout while walking out the door to the Lomax house.

Skip to the dog

As I walk in dressed in my new blue converse, white summer dress and black leggins. 'SURPRISE!' Everyone shouts as I walk in. 'Omgee is this a surprise party? I love you mum!' I shout as my mum nods her head. My mum heads over to me and kisses my forehead. She then starts crying. 'Hey don't cry!' I say wiping her tears away. She then gives me a big bear hug and I do it back. I go over to my best friends Tom and Peri and hug them both as they tell me they had chipped in a little bit. 'Ahhh! Owwww!' My mum starts shouting. 'MUM!' I scream. 'Call 999! My dad shouts and I pull out my phone in hysterics.

Skip to hospital

As I pace around the hospital waiting room, Lindsey comes out calling us. 'Is she okay? Can we see her?' I ask impatiently. 'Nico!' My dad says sternly. 'It's okay,' Lindsey says,' Sienna is doing okay, but she had her baby 3 months early and she is in a coma. You can go and see her but she isn't awake yet.' She says. I slowly walk in until I start crying again as soon as I see her. My dad hugs me and walks in right by my side. 'Beep beep beep!' The machine rings. 'NURSE!' I call and my dad and me get thrown out...