Chapter 13

Authors note: Hi guys! Since its the holidays I'm going to start another story! It's going to have Sienna, Nico and Darren. So obviously Darren is with Nancy, but he is secretly with Sienna as well. Please comment some storylines you want me to add and some ideas as well. Thanks bye xx

Sienna's POV:
I have just had the worst dream ever! Dodger was with another girl! But thank god it was just a dream! As I wake up I see someone standing in front of me. "Dodger?" I say. "No it's your dad. Don't tell a single soul about what I'm going to do Sienna or else!" Patrick said. And then he ripped my clothes off and... He... Raped me!

Dodgers POV:
"Nico! Sophie! Come on we are going to go and visit your mum!!" I shout from the living room into the kitchen where both girls had just finished their breakfast. Sophie has started crawling so after breakfast Nico and I get her out of her high chair and get her to crawl out of the kitchen towards me. "Dad can I please go and ask Peri if I can meet her later first? I mean she only lives next door!" Nico says to me with puppy dog eyes as she walks into the living room with Sophie crawling behind. "Right hurry up Nico!" I say. "Thanks dad!" She says quickly kissing me and leaving. "Right Sophie lets go!" I say. "Dada!" Sophie said standing up and walking over to me. "Sophie!! Your first steps!" I shout quickly getting my phone out and videoing Sophie walking.

Nico's POV:
*knock knock* Tegan opens the door of the Lomax house. "Hi Tegan, is Peri in?" I ask politely. "Hi Nico, yes Peri is in. Come in and I'll get her." She replies opening the door wider for me to walk in. "Hey Ni!" Peri says eating a slice of toast. "Hey Pez! I'm going to visit my mum right now, but do you want to meet me at the dog maybe at 2?" I ask. "Sure!" Peri says as I leave the house.

Sienna's POV:
*beep beep* goes my phone as Dodger texts me. As I put my hand out to reach my phone Dodger bursts into the Hospital. "Si... Sophie had her first steps!!" He says clearly out of breath. "Omg did she actually?" I ask. "Yup check your phone." As I check my phone I see my dad has also texted me. Don't tell a single soul! I quickly ignore it and check the video Dodger sent me. "Aww! Come her baby!" I say as Sophie walks over to me. "Dad here you go!" Nico says as she walks into my room. "Ahhhhh!!! Sophie's walking!" Nico screams. Me and Mark start laughing and soon after Sophie and Nico start as well. But after we have that happy moment something bad has to spoil it. In walks Patrick and he says, "So are you disobeying my rules Sienna?" I sit there not knowing what he is talking about and then he shows me a piece of paper saying, I saw what you done and I'm calling the police! After he shows me that I recognise the handwriting. Nico!