Chapter 11

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has taken over my whole life, but I'm still on my Hollyoaks Instagram. Please go and follow it @officialhollyoaksfan plus go and read my besties stories kirstenjodie have a nice day/night!

Siennas POV:

I'm lying in hospital bed wide awake. I can't stop thinking. About the baby, Dodger, Nico, dad, pretty much everything. The police are going to come and visit me later on. They're also going to ask questions about the incident, but I don't know what to say. Dad had told me not to tell anyone and I did. The doctors have told me that I have broken my ribs, fractured my arm and I've got a few bruises on my left arm. I'm fine though, at least that's what I've been telling everyone. I roll over to my right and check the time. Its only 5 o'clock. Ugh only 3 hours to go until Nico comes to visit me before school. She says she has something to tell me. I wonder what....
3 hours later.

"Mum...Mum!" Nico says while also violently shaking me. "What?" I moan. "Come on! Its time to get up! I'm going to be late for school." Nico moans back at me. She then hugs me tightly. I wince at the pain on my ribs. "Sorry mum, I forgot I just needed to hug you!" She says to me sweetly. I turn over and check the time. 5 minutes past 8. "Right Nico what is it you have to tell me?" I ask her sitting up straight. "I miss you mum!" She says hugging me again, but more gentle. "Sweetheart I miss you too! But seriously is that all you have to say?" I ask jokingly. "No, um mum, there's this new boy in school and he's called Dylan. I kinda like him!" Nico tells me surprisingly. "Oooohhhh!" I say teasing her. "But seriously what do I say? What do I do? Mum help me!!!" Nico says. "Have you never asked out a boy before?" I ask her shocked. "Um.. No!" She says before blushing. "Right you might want to put a bit of my make-up on. Then we'll start talking about what to say." I hand her over a few of my make-up products and she heads to the bathroom to put them on. When she comes out she looks so pretty. "So you've put make-up on before, but not asked out a boy?" I say laughing at my joke. "Haha very funny(!) What do I say?" She asks. "Right pretend I'm Dylan. What would you say to him." She nods and starts talking in her best cool accent, " 'Sup Dylan. Want to go out sometime? Like on Friday, at the cinema round about 6? OK I'll meet you there." I say to her, "Actually that's not that bad, but don't say 'sup' say hi or hey." She nods and says to me, "Bye mum. Love you!" I smile at her comment and say "Love you too hun!"

In the next chapter you're going to find how Nico did and why Patrick abused her! Right its currently 21:32 and I'm getting tired! Byeee!!