Chapter 1

'Nico hunny time to wake up!' My mum says to me. I hear her, but just ignore her for 5 minutes. I finally wake up and head to the bathroom to do my normal morning routine. My dad then heads up and kisses my mum on the lips, 'get a room!' I say cheekily. 'Haha very funny Ni(!)' my dad says sarcastically. He then heads over and kisses me on the cheek and then squeezes me super tightly! 'Why're you so excited?' I ask him curiously. He then taps his nose and whispers to mum. My mum nods her head then heads over to me, 'Nico, um baby,' she says to me looking a little upset. 'What's up mum? Your scaring me!' I say frightened. 'W... We are moving...' Mum says. 'Where? Is it still in Hollyoaks Village? Why?' My head was full of questions. 'That's the good thing we are moving next to the Lomaxes!' My mum says smiling. 'OMG yay can I text Peri?' I say jumping up and down. 'She already knows it was supposed to be a surprise, but your dad thought it would be best if I told you now.' Mum says hugging me. 'Yay I love you mum! I love you dad!' I say barely able to breath because I'm so excited!!!! 'Hey you love me more don't you?' My dad says jokily. 'Hey!' My mum says while playfully hitting him. I go over to my dad and whisper in his ear, 'What about the surprise for mum? Does she know about that?' My dad says really quietly, 'No and don't tell her!' I nod my head to him and my mum looks over to us, 'Now what are you two talking about?' We look at each other and reply in sync 'Nothing!' We then burst into laughter!