Chapter 7

Shoutout to hollyoaksfangirl for helping me come up with ideas for. Please comment below more thanks x

Siennas POV:

'Aww congratulations!' My dad says with an evil look in his eye, 'Your getting married?' Me and Mark both nod slowly looking over at him first then Nico to make sure she was still there. 'Well, NOT ANYMORE YOU AREN'T!' Dad screams at us. Nico bursts into tears and I run over to her to try and soothe her. 'Shhhh Nico its okay baby!' I say gently. 'Sienna Blake you aren't marrying this man. He is filth!' My dad says to me spitting everywhere. 'I can marry who I want, you don't control me anymore!' I say making sure everyone heard that. 'This isn't over Sienna! He says to me walking away through the door. I burst into tears and fall to my knees right next to Nico. Everyone around me just stares, but Mark ran over to me and my beautiful daughter. He wrapped his arms around us and whispered in my ear, 'I think we should go and visit Sophie now, don't you?' He asked. I nodded and said to him, 'Then go home?' He nodded and we headed to the hospital.

Nico's POV:

My dad drove us to the hospital. We didn't have much to say in the car except a few 'are you okays?' My face was probably all red and puffy, but I didn't really care. I didn't dare look in the mirror because I would probably burst into tears again. When my grandpa had said that stuff to my mum I had gotten really scared, that's the only reason I cried. Starting to think about it, I've been crying a lot lately. We reached the hospital and my mum walked out of the car. She then opened my door and waited for me to come out. I stepped out of the car and hugged my mum so tightly it felt like I could never let her go! She hugged me back and then my dad joined in and I remembered the hug on my birthday. My birthday was only yesterday and a lot had happened from then. We walked into the hospital in a big line and the automatic doors slowly opened. We stepped inside and spoke to the receptionist, Celine. 'Hi Celine. What floor and room is Sophie Blake in?' My dad asked Celine. 'Hey Dodger. Floor 1 room 3.' She replied with a smile. We quickly said our thank you's eager to see little Sophie. We walked up together to Sophie's room and we looked in through the little window to see where she was. There she was, in the pink onesie, gurgling away. I ran into the room and picked her up. She was as light as a feather and she started smiling when I picked her up. 'Hi Sophie! I'm your big sister, Nico!' I said to my new sibling. Mum had walked in and smiled when she saw us getting along. Sophie saw her and started smiling at her. I gave her to my mum and Sophie was waving her arms up and down. Sienna was crying looking at her new baby girl. Dodger was over-excited jumping up and down. We finally had a perfect family!
In the next chapter Patrick and Dodger have a show down!