Chapter 21

Nico's POV:
"What?" Mum shouted, her face getting redder and redder by the minute. I lifted a sleeve up and showed some bruises that Lindsey had freshly put on my arm this morning. "Just like Patrick..." I said. Tears were streaming down my face. Ziggy was hugging mum while she cried silently into him. Lindsey then came into the room. "Aww, Sienna, Nico, what's happened?" I think she regretted saying that after what mum had did. "You! You are abusing my daughter and don't you dare say you haven't been! Scars on her arms are evidence!" Lindsey gave me a look of shock. I think she has just figured out that I'm not scared of anything or anyone. She underestimated me and now she will get her karma and revenge. "Nico? You told?" She asked. "No(!) Mums just making stuff up(!)" I said sarcastically. She lifted her arm up as if to hit me, but someone grabbed it firmly and she opened her mouth in pain. Dad. "Dad!" I shouted. "Don't worry Nico, I knew she was abusing before I got with her. I just wanted to see how far she got. I'm here to arrest you!" Dad ripped his shirt off to reveal a police uniform and brought his handcuffs out. He cuffed Lindsey and then Sonny (Yes he's alive in my story) came to take her away. "Daddy!" I said getting out of bed, and hugging him tightly. "Hey Ni, your mum and I aren't actually splitting up, it was all an act. Leela is still with Ziggy, and we are still having a wedding!" Ziggy and Sienna smile at each other and Ziggy steps out of the room. "Seriously?" I ask not believing what they have told me. "Yes!" Mum says kissing dad. Maxine then comes in with Sophie and she smiles. Sophie walks over and says, "Ni Ni!" Just before fainting. Mum and I start screaming and dad cries for help. Just as we have a happy moment, it gets ruined, like always. I'm kind of used to it now.....
{Some Time Later}
Kim, Tegan and Celine all walk into the hospital room that Sophie is in. I got let out just after my little Sophie fainted. "So what is wrong with her?" I ask. "Nico, let the nurses do their jobs!" Dad says. I sigh, "I just want my little sister to get better!" Kim and Celine give me a weak smile, while Tegan broke the news to us. "Don't worry, Sophie will be fine! She ate to much sugar, that goes with her diet. Um... The police want to speak to you Sienna." Mum looks up, "Why? I haven't been looking after her, Maxine has...." As mum says the last bit of her sentence her voice drowns out. "It's dad! Maxine has been visiting him and he must have told her to give Sophie some sweets. Maxine must have did it and now Sophie is suffering the consequences!" Then we here a voice saying, "That's true! Well Sienna, me and Patrick didn't think you'd have been able to figure it out!" Maxine. I scream and I pounce on Maxine. Mum lifts me off of her, and then her and Maxine have a full on cat fight!