Chapter 10: Work

Monday

On Saturday I told Keigo that I was going to be working in UA with Recovery girl and surprisingly he was okay with it he said that he was okay with it since it was one of the most safest jobs that I could probably get. So here I am at UA heal Deku for the second time today. "So Midoriya what happened this time?" Turns out that this time it wasn't really his fault he was fighting Bakugo and he somehow broke his arm. 

A light starts to come shining out of my hand's and I place my hand on his injury. "Well that should do it make sure you be careful this time okay Midoriya?" He nod's and start to head back to class, then Recovery girl came in. "Now I see why Midoriya had a reputation of being in and out of here." I see that Recovery girl is holding a stack of paper's so I went to go help her. "Do you want help filling these out?" "No thank you dearie but thank you for the help." I place the papers on her desk and I look at the time and wished that my lunch brake would come faster I'm starving.

"Excuse me." I look over at the door and see Shinso standing there. "Hey Shinso what can I do to help you?" And then I remembered what happened yesterday when I was somehow able to break out of Shinso's quirk. "Are you here to ask about what happened last time?" Shinso just nodded his head and I looked over at Recovery girl, she was a little confused. 

Once I finished explaining what had happened Recovery girl went up to the computer and pulled up mine and Shinso's file. "What are you doing?" I asked looking over her. "I'm looking to see if it has anything to do if your quirk or because your pregnant." I just looked over at Shinso to see him silently just standing there. "Why don't you go back to class and I'll come looking for you once we find out why, okay." "Okay." Just as he was turning around to head back to class I hand him a little candy shaped in a cat. He looked back at me and at the candy and just left.

----Time skip-----

I was sitting in the faculty lounge eating my f/f and also talking to Midnight as well as Mic, while Aizawa as asleep in his sleeping bag on the couch. Midnight kept trying to tell me how I meet Hawks but I honestly didn't wanna say I barely remembered what happened all I remember was me getting mad at Alexa and drinking too much.

Once I was done eating there was still a lot of time before I had to go back to work so I wondered around the school so that I wouldn't get lost again, after a little while I ran into Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya. And then I remembered the sports festival and how Midoriya went against Shinso. "Hey Midoriya, is it okay if I ask you a question?" "Sure Miss l/n." I just smiled at him he's to cute, anyway. 

" During the sports festival when you went up against Shinso how were you able to brake out of his quirk?" I can tell that he was a little nurses about answering this question but it looks like his friends didn't notice it. "Well I just used my quirk and snapped out of it." This honestly wasn't the response that I wanted, I guess I was pretty easy to read cause Uraraka asked a question. "If you don't mind me asking but well can I ask why you ask that?"

"I don't mind well you see not to long ago I ran into Shinso and-" After I explain the whole story of what happened and how even Recovery girl is looking into it. After I told them the bell rang and we said out goodbyes so that they could go back to there classes. On my way back I got a text from Recovery girl so I quickly went back to find her looking over some papers. " Was there something you needed?" She looked over her papers and gave me the papers. It read that it the reason that Shinso quirk didn't work on me was infect because of my quirk.

"But, how... I'm so confused." I keep re-reading it the paper over and over. "Well it looks like that your Angel wing's had something to do with it but that doesn't mean that the brainwashing didn't work on you, to put it simple you will only be brainwashed for a couple of seconds before your wings will activate on its own to protect you. Its like a motherly instinct to protect you and your baby's from harm, so from now on when ever your in danger your wings will act on there own to protect you and your children."

After some more explaining from Recovery girl I decided to go and find Shinso and explaining, after a little while I found his class room I look through the window and he looks like he needed about 14 shots of expresso to wake him up. "God he really reminds me of Aizawa." I whispered to myself. Shinso then notice me and I waved to him. He get's up from his seat and starts walking my way. 

"Did Recovery girl figure it out?" I gave him a small nod and started explaining how it happened and how it worked. "And supposedly its like a motherly instinct I honestly still confused about it so I'm not really sure how that works." I can tell that he's also confused about it as well. "Hey how about this Ill let you know if I find out more of how this works okay, now go back to class I don't wanna get you in trouble." He just started walking back to his classroom and back to his desk.

---Time skip---

Once I had gotten home I had a strong craving for my favorite ice-cream, while I was looking for the ice-cream I had gotten a phone call from Alexa. "Hey what's up." I finally found the Ice-cream and sat down on the couch. "Nothing much just checking in on you, what are you up to?" I turned on the tv and started looking for my favorite movie to watch. "Well I just got home from my new job and now I'm gonna sit on the couch and get fat eating ice-cream." "What what job did you get?" I finally found the movie and put it on. 

"Well I'm working at UA with Recovery girl, oh and guess what I also found out that my wings also have a mind of its own now its suppose to be a motherly instinct or something like that for when I'm in danger or something like that." Just the I start feeling sick. "Hey ill call you back I feel sick." I quickly hung up the phone and start running to the bathroom. God I was gonna suffer this just for a couple more weeks.

(Words 1201)