Chapter 2: Docteres appointment

"Hey..." That was all i could say, and I could tell that Alexa was enjoying what was going on because she even made a bag of popcorn and sat back down with me and was waiting for something to happened. "So I left my phone at your place is it okay if I come bye and picked it up?" You asked and you could see Alexa mouth "And a beautiful love story is being born." You grab a pillow and throw it at her making her drop her popcorn in herself, and you try to hold in a laugh. "Ya sure ill see you soon, do you need the-."  And you hung up before he could finish what he was saying, you then went out back throw the window. "Hey use the door next time okay?" Alexa told me and i shook my head no and flew away and went back into my apartment to get dressed.

Once I finished getting dressed I flew all the way back into his house and I could see the place, you soon landed on the balcony and open the door scaring the guy

Once I finished getting dressed I flew all the way back into his house and I could see the place, you soon landed on the balcony and open the door scaring the guy. "Oops sorry I didnt mean to scar you i just came to get my phone back." You said to the guy who was now looking at your wings, and after a while everything soon clicked with the red feathers that didn't belong to you. Shit you slept with the pro hero Hawks, and then you see your phone on the table beside him. "Okay well I'm just gonna get my phone and go." Your voice soon snapped him out and he grabed your phone and gave it to you.

"What's your quirk?" Hawks asked you making you look at him again you could tell that he was asking cause of your wings. "Its called angels wings it lets me fly, heal, and the ability to control light." You said to him and you could see that what you said was starting to click in his head. He then smiled at you and he held up a finger. " Give me a sec ill be right back." He said and left the room, I did as I was told and waited till he returned with his phone and gave it to me, I looked at him not knowing what he was doing. "Put your phone number in and ill add mine into yours, maybe we could go on a fly together." He said with a smile, i took his phone and gave him mine, and i put my number in his phone, once we were done we gave each others phones back you looked at your phone and reading. "Takami is that your name?" You asked him and he read his phone. "Ya and your name is Y/N." You nod and walked back to the balcony and puffed out your wings, making Takami look at you once again. "Hope to see you again Takami." You said and flew away.

Its been a 2 week now and you had been keeping in touch with Takami and everything was good between you it was almost like you had reunited with a long last friend. You were now sitting on the floor if your bathroom as you started to feel sick and was throwing up, grabing your phone you made an appointment to the doctors. You were finally able to get yourself off the bathroom floor and made yourself take a shower before you had to go to your appointment today. Once you were done taking your shower and wrapped your towel around you, and your phone lit up letting you know that you had gotten a text, picking up your phone and read that it was from Takami.  "Wanna go on a fly later today?" This made you smile to yourself and you responded back to him. "Sure ill meet you once I'm done with my appointment today i should be done around 1." You sent the text and went to go and finish getting ready. You putted on something cute and comfortable and looked at yourself in the mirror, and then picked up your phone to look at the time it read 11:45 am and you left your little apartment to go to your appointment.

 You putted on something cute and comfortable and looked at yourself in the mirror, and then picked up your phone to look at the time it read 11:45 am and you left your little apartment to go to your appointment

You were now sitting down with the doctor who was reading a file of paper of the tests you did. "Well congratulations your 2 weeks pregnant that would explain the nausea and vomiting, but other that that your one health mama." The doctor hands you the papers and the only thing you read over and over again was your pregnacey and then it all clicked in your head. Fuck it was Takami's child and being the kind hearted angel you were you didn't want to get an abortion, the fact that you knew that there was a beautiful life growing inside of you was all just to much and you started to cry.

 After a little while you finally left the hospital with your papers and took out your phone it read 1:00 pm. Shit not only do you have to meet the baby's father but you also had to tell Takami that it was his child. You flew to your usually meeting place and saw that Takami was already sitting and waiting. "Hey you made it i was starting to get worried that something happened to you Y/N." Takami said to you with a kind smile and you broke down right there right in front of him crying your eyes out, seeing this Takami quickly ran up to you and held you. "Hey, hey, hey what happened did I say something wrong?" He asked with worried in his voice.

You finally found your voice after a while of crying onto Tamaki's shoulder and looked up at him you finally pulled out your papers from the doctors and handed them to him. "I had a doctors appointment today and Im-Im pregnant a-and its yours..." A science fell over us as Tamaki took some time to process what I had just told him. He lifted me off the floor and pulled me into a hug. "Its gonna be okay will get through this together okay, I wanna be here for this child." I hugged back happy that he wasn't mad, soon I had gotten a call from Alexa. "Hey so I'm reading over your papers from the hospital and it fucking says your pregnant I think they made a mistake and mixed your papers with someone else, right?" I then looked over at Tamaki who now had his phone out and doing who knows what but he was really happy I could see a really big grin on his face. "No its true I'm pregnant and I also told you to stop looking at my papers when your at work I understand that your a doctor too but that doesn't give you the right to look at my stuff."  And I hung up before she could say anything else, then I turned around and saw that he was now running at me for another hug.

(Words 1228)