Chapter 4: Telling

You and Alexa have been talking for over 3 hours now and you were eating the tub of ice-cream now. You got a text from Hawks telling you to open your balcony doors, you put the tub of ice-cream on the table then you walked over to the balcony doors and opened them, then you walked back to the couch to eat your ice-cream and to talk with Alexa again. Soon Takami flew in then he walked over to the couch to sit next to you. "Why don't you say Hawks first name I mean he is your baby's daddy." This made you think a little bit but all you did was shrugged and looked up at him. "I'm calling you Keigo from now on, Alexa has a point." You regraded it as soon as you saw his big smile and then he hugged you tight. "Keigo you gonna hurt me and the baby's, stop it before I kick your ass." He let go and still had that stupid smile on his face, then you looked back at Alexa who was trying not to laugh cause she knew that if she did you would kick her ass too, a couple min went by and she was able to calm down.

"So when are you gonna tell the world that your pregnant with Keigo's kid's?" She asked with a smerk and you didn't have to look at him to know that he had the same thing on his face, you knew that he's been dying to tell the whole word that he was gonna be a father he would constantly as you everyday. So you grabed Keigo's phone and went on his social media and went to your room to take a picture of your ultrasound and typed I'm gonna be a father, then before you could regret what you were doing you posted it. Walking back to the couch and handed Keigo back his phone. "Just now." was all you said and you went back to eat your ice-cream before it melted.

Alexa went on Hawks account and it was already blowing up and there were a lot of comments asking who the mother was of his children, Keigo's phone was blowing up and he was getting some calls from people, you could tell that he was hella happy he had the bight's smile that you had ever seen him do. You had gotten up and put your ice-cream away and went to your room to put on some clothes.

Walking out of your room you could see that Keigo was on the phone with someone walking back and forth

Walking out of your room you could see that Keigo was on the phone with someone walking back and forth. "Alexa come with me to the mall I wanna get a couple of things." I grabed my wallet and waited for Alexa in the car while I left Keigo cause I knew that if I took him with me after what I just did I wouldn't be able to go shopping at all and I would most likely make it on the news sooner rather than later. "I'm gonna move in with Keigo soon and I wanna get some stuff for the nursery before I start showing my bump cause when that bums shows Keigo isn't gonna let me carry anything heavy." I said driving to the mall Alexa just looked at me like I was a little crazy, but I just ignored it and drove to the mall.

Once at the mall we went inside of the store's, and me and Alexa died we couldn't get enough of the small clothes and the tiny socks that they had for baby's. "I cant believe this is how small there little feet are gonna be." I said picking up the tiny socks and I could already feel my eyes begin to water up. Fuck I was gonna cry and soon a tear feel. "Oh god your so emotional right now your literally crying over tiny socks." Alexa said while pulling out her phone cause she wanted to take a picture and show it to Hawks later once we got back. A little while later I ended buying two pairs of the little socks and bought somethings to decorate the nursery.

 A little while later I ended buying two pairs of the little socks and bought somethings to decorate the nursery

"I cant believe you bought the socks." Alexa was looking at her phone looking at the picture trying to hold back her laugh. "Shut up lets go and get something to eat I'm hungry." I said walking to the food court, once we gotten our food and sat down at a table I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. "Hey Tristan its good to hear you again." I was now on the phone with one of my friends from Paris, turns out that he was in Japan with a couple of friends. "Ya sure ill send you the location, okay bye bye." You hung up the phone and sent Tristan your location, you then looked up and saw that Alexa was thinking of something worrisome, but you were too hungry and continue eating your food. 

One you were  done eating she finally asked if you were cheating on your baby's daddy. "What no, Tristan is just a friend that I meet when I was in school, plus I don't see him like that I only see him as a brother figure." She sighed in relief and you felt a pair of hands hugging you from behind. "Guess who." And do to reflex's you throw then over your shoulders and the landed on the table. "Shit, sorry Tristan you scared the shit out of me are you alright?" You asked him and all he did was smiled at you. "Ya I'm okay sorry I forgot about your reflex's" He finally got off the table and dusted himself off.

"So what are you doing in Japan." I asked picking up my bags making sure nothing got damaged or broke, they were still good. "Oh well actually I'm moving to Japan." He was blushing a little bit and was rubbing the back of his neck, then his eyes landed on my bags, he looked some what hurt in his eyes. "Are you Pregnant Y/N?" He finally looked up at me and looked in my eyes, and I could tell that Alexa was thinking a lot of thing right now, but I'm not sure why. "Ya I'm 2 months in sorry for not telling you it kind of just slipped my mind." God I must of said something wrong cause he looked hurt, but he still smiled at me. "Wow, congratulations who is the father?" I thought about how I should tell him, right when I was gonna say something my phone rang I picked up the phone and read Hawks, and then an idea popped in my head. 

"Hey there are people who want to interview us and ask they wanna ask some questions today later tonight, is that okay?" Keigo asked me. "Ya that's okay, but hey there is someone I want you to meet, I'm on my way home now ill see you later." and with that I hung up the phone and pulled out a pace of paper then i wrote down my address and gave it to Tristan. "Meet me here in 20 min." With that I grabed Alexa's arm and we went to the car. "Are you crazy Y/N, why did you do that and what are you planning." I keep my eyes on the road and smiled. "You'll see soon." The rest of the car ride was quiet once I got home I saw Keigo sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone and I grabed the socks that I bought at the mall and threw them at his phone. 

(Words 1325)