Chapter 20: Surprise

The next day at work was interesting first it was Alexa calling me asking me a bunch of question's for the gander reveal party and then at work Mina and Jiro talked to me all day at work today asking me what it was like for me when I was growing up and how Paris was when i was studding there. "No way you never dated when you were there l/n." Mina said as I was telling here that I never was really interested in dating anyone there because I was to busy studding. "Mina I told you to call me by my first name, and even if I was interested in dating anyone I was to busy." "That's right you have that fashion thing how is that going for you now?" Mina asked and Jiro was texting someone on her phone while we all walked to class 1-A but Mina made us take a couple of detours saying that she was full of energy and wanted to take the long way go get to class.

"It's good but it's getting a little hard to manage because there are constant request's but I honestly just want to relax and enjoy my pregnancy." Just then we finally arrived at the door of class 1-A but I don't know how but I guess you could blame it on the pregnancy brain but I just notice how Mina was more how should I put it, I guess you could say a little more jumpy and Jiro was more attached to her phone more than ever texting someone. I mean Jiro could of been texting her family or her boyfriend or girlfriend. But still just then Mina put something over my eye's and pushed me into the room.

"Mina what are you doing?" I then felt Mina grab my hand and directed me somewhere in the room. "Mina this isn't funny I need to get to Recovery girl soon." I then felt what ever was covering my eyes being removed and to my surprise the class was decorated in small little baby decoration's and Midnight, Nezu, Mic, Recovery girl, and Hawk's were here, well Aizawa was here too but he was asleep on the corner of the floor.

"What's all this you guy's?" I looked over at Mina and she explained how they wanted to do a small little party kind of like a baby shower. "Awww you guy's your gonna make me cry." I felt the tear's trying to escape and Mina hugged me and I started crying my eye's out. "Yall are so mean." I said as I pointed to the Midnight and Keigo, soon the big three came in holding Eri in and Eri was holding a small little bag that had a picture of Hawk's on it. "Oh my god Eri come here." I hugged Eri because I was still a crying mess, when I open it up it was a pair of small pajamas. "Aww thank you Eri these are so cute." I said as I started crying again and hugging her at the same time, plus I could never get enough of Eri's cute smile. Soon we were playing a game and everyone was trying to guess how big my pregnancy bump was and since I was only five month's pregnant.

And to everyone's surprise Bakugo fucking Katsuki got it right and he won a small stuff bear, it was funny as hell to watch everyone's reaction when he won. We even came up with name's for the baby some girl name's and boy name's as well since were not 100% sure of what the twin's gender were just yet, there were a lot of interesting one's like the one Bakugo suggested "Explosion." Ya that one's not happening any time soon. (Comment what you think would be good name's for the twin's)

After that I asked Momo to make fake belly bump's because I wanted to see if he boy's could were them for the rest of the day, because Bakugo had to open up his mouth and say something about how pregnancy must of been easy to handle and some of the boy's agreed with him I even made Mic, Aizawa wear one as well. "Why is this so heavy?!" Kaminari complained as we put the fake belly bump on him. "Not so easy now is it." I said as I finished putting on the fake bump on one of the boy's. "Okay well you can all thank Bakugo for the Belly bump's because you have to wear this for the rest of the day."

All the boy's including Aizawa looked at Bakugo and looked like they wanted to kill him for opening his fucking big mouth. "Amway's you also have to be careful with your belly bend to much you are killing your baby." I said as I looked at Bakugo because I knew he would most likely be the first to kill his.