Chapter 19: Beach day

I'm just gonna skip to Monday btw

Just as promise I had to help Mic take care of class 1-A first was making sure that everyone was in class but that soon lead to the class yelling at each other and Iida yelling over everyone to be quiet and to pay attention but I just waited till they wanted to pay attention and so I just sat there and the class wasn't quiet till Mic came running in yelling. "ALL RIGHT LETS PARTY!!" This almost make the entire class go death me including. "God dam it Mic don't yell like that unless your getting banged." This made Mic beat red and the class to look at me like I was fucking crazy. "Miss L/n I don't believe that what you said is appropriate to say if front of us and should be something you and Mic discuss privately." Iida said and I honestly didn't care enough so I continued with the class. "Alight now the you've all shut up I can finish what I was trying to say, Mic and I will be taking charge of your class today and we decided to all go to the beach we will be staying the night there as well so make sure you pack stuff that you will need, now meet us at the bus in 20." With that I discussed the class and looked at Mic.

"Sorry Mic, I didn't mean to it's just crazy with these mood swing's and the fact that the class was ignoring me and you came yelling, only pissed me off more." "Yo, its okay you can do anything about your mood swings y/n." I was happy that he wasn't mad at me. "You know I did the same thing this morning to Keigo he was getting ready for work and I yelled at him the whole time about how he's a cannibal and he's gonna eat out children, but the whole time I was also crying." We laugh about it and I told him how Keigo kept trying to tell me that he's not going to eat our children and how I kept hitting him when ever he tried to hug me.

20 minuet's have passed and we are all sitting on the but I was sitting next to Mic and Midnight decided to invite herself to the beach day with class 1-A. We let the class play some music if they wanted to but I started to regret it once Bakugo played a song it was so loud that I used Dark angel and destroyed the sparker's. "Oop's sorry, but hey look were here." I said as I tried to change the subject, everyone got off the bus and went to go change into there swimsuit and so did I.

" I said as I tried to change the subject, everyone got off the bus and went to go change into there swimsuit and so did I

Let's just leave Midnight's swimsuit to the imagination because it was to revealing and well ya you get it. Anyway we went to the beach and everyone want and did there own thing while I walked around and looked for something to do, I settled with just putting my feet in the water and just enjoying the sound of the wave's. That was until Nemuri splash me with water and we teamed up to throw Mic into the water because he refused to get his hair wet.

After a little while we played volleyball with them as well... well more like I kept watch and the played, then suddenly I felt someone hurting me abs when I looked down I saw Eri. "Hey baby bird, you look beautiful as ever." I looked behind me and saw Keigo as well as Shinsou behind him. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Eri ran to Midoriya. "Well Mic told me about how you had to watch Aizawa's class and Eri wanted to come so I took them here, I also got permission to leave work." "And Aizawa was okay with it right?" I asked as I looked over at Shinsou he looked like he wanted to die because of the sun. "Ya, well not unless I took Shinsou along." I feel like Aizawa just wanted to get rid of the kids and decided to leave them with us so he could sleep in all day.