Chapter 25: Cat

After that I went home and took a much needed hot shower, after that I threw on some pajamas and soon the door bell rung and I went downstairs to open the door, to be meted with none other than Aizawa in his regular hero outfit and Eri in her little Deku outfit that I had made for her a while ago.

"Hey Eri how are you." I said as Eri tried to hug me but couldn't really because of the baby bump. "Wow so big." Eri said as she poked the bump. "Haha, ya looks like it, so Aizawa what time do you plan on picking her up this time?" Aizawa was thinking about it a bit and I'll admit over the time Aizawa came over to drop Eri off. I grown to like him a bit, like how can I not this man is hot, and that deep sexy voice and how fit he is.

"I'll try to pick up at 12 but here's her bag just in case I don't come back by then." I had to literally push those dirty thoughts about him out of my head and smile at him. "Okay then Aizawa, bye." After me and Eri had said our goodbye we went upstairs to build a pillow fort for her.

We watched a bit of Eri's favorite show's before we both got bored and Eri wanted to make something. "Okay then, what do you wanna make then Eri?" I asked as I went to go look in the pantry for something's. "Cookies!" Soon after we got out the egg's, sugar, and milk, along with a few other thing's. "Look Eri I found some cat shaped cookie cutter's, why don't we make some for Shinso, and Aizawa." "Okay."

Once we finished and had put the cookies in the oven Eri helped me clean up the kitchen and put the dishes into the dishwasher. While we were waiting for the cookies to finish baking we went back to the fort. "Have you thought of a name yet for the baby?" Eri asked as she rapped herself in a blanket.

"I've thought of a few and so did Keigo but the name's he's choose were... interesting to say." "Really, well what about naming it something sweet like, um apple's." Ill admit it was better than what Keigo thought of. "Its better than naming it Hawk's jr. jr."

After the cookies finished baking and cooling down we decorated the cookies with icing, while I was helping Eri decorate some of the cookies I had gotten a phone call form none other than Mic. "Hello?"

 "Y/N! WHAT'S UP!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear and had to make sure I didn't put it on speaker. "Mic if you keep yelling I'm gonna hang up." "W-wait y/n please don't." I just put the phone back to my ear and Mic explaned to me that while Aizawa was on a mission  he had gotten hit by a quirk, and I had sent Eri to go play in the living room.

 "Is he okay? Do I need to come over." Turn's out that they were on there way and needed me to watch over him. "Why here why not a hospital?" "You want me to send him to the vet?" "What?" "What." Was all Mic said before he hung up.

I was really confused, but I had something more important to do so I went to go chec k on Eri and when I had gotten into  living room only to see Eri was covered in the icing. "Come on Eri lets get you into a bath." We went upstairs and went into the bathroom. 

While Eri was getting undressed, I went to go start the bath along poring some of the bubble bath soap into it as well I watch as the bubbles start to form and soon after Eri got in to the water.

Mini time skip

Once Eri had finish her bubble bath and had gotten into her pajamas we went back downstairs, I made a quick dinner for Eri and because of all of the spicy noodles I had ate I wasn't really hungry so I just ate a light sandwich. "Mic should be coming over soon." I said as I looked at the time. just then the doorbell rung. Eri jumped off the chair and went to go open it. "Uncle Mic!" "Hey there little listener, how are ya!" I walked over to them and saw that behind Mic was a box.

 "What's in the box?" What, I had to question him last time he came over with random box it was full of parts to a drum, saying that it was for the twin's... I hid it in the basement. "Oh right, it's Aizawa." He said as he turned around a picked up the box. "What? Mic did you finally lose your brain?" "No, really look!" He gave me the box and I opened it to see a sleeping black cat. "Mic, I'm gonna call Recovery girl." I said as I started heading to the kitchen where I had left my phone. "Wait, Y/n I'm not crazy really, just let me explain."

Turn's out that the cat was Aizawa, he had gotten hit with a quirk that had turned him into a cat and since they weren't sure how long it would take for it to wear off and since I was his neighbor they wanted me to watch him. "Okay, ya that explains it then, but still you should of gone to get him checked." "I'm not that stupid y/n, I got him checked out by Recovery girl, she said he was fine."

I garbed Aizawa and lay him down on the couch in the living room and Eri sat with him saying how cut Aizawa was as a cat. "Now that I actually look at him I think Aizawa's spirit animal is a cat." Mic burst out laughing and used his quirk so I kicked him out of the house, cause I wasn't about the be the reason my neighbor's were mad because of the noise complaints at night, that's Aizawa's job for when Mic want's to hang out at his place.

"Look y/n Aizawa is awake." Eri said as she continued to pet him.