Chapter 23

After a long day of work and having to deal with Bakugo from what happened earlier and from having to talk to him about not trying to kill Midoriya every single time he saw him, but other than that every thing else went fine... Well that was until I came home to see Keigo throwing raw meet on the floor and Dabi trying to get the hawk to attack him but it wouldn't listen to him. "What the fuck is going on here? And why are you throwing raw meet all over the floor." I was so close to killing them both.

"Y/N! Tell him to stop trying to get Hawk jr. to try to attack me." Keigo said as he ran to me and tried to hug me but I wouldn't let him because I was still mad about the raw meet on the floor and they wouldn't tell me exactly why or what happened. I just went over to the kitchen and grab a tub of ice cream along with a new jar of pickles along with a pack of Oreos. I didn't want to deal with them anymore so I just took my food/snack upstairs' and went into my bed room to watch some tv .

After what felt like forever of watching tv and eating all the junk food I could get my hands on without Keigo taking it away from me, I went to take a nice quick shower.

After turning off the shower I went to grab my towel only to see there wasn't one so being the dumb pregnant bitchI was, I walked out of my bathroom and walked to my room, flashing Toga who was looking through my clothes. "What are you doing here Toga?" She didn't bother looking at me and continued to look through my stuff and trying them on, like she didn't hear me at all. So I went and grabbed a pair of shorts, underwear and a baggy f/c shirt that I had stolen from Keigo. I DID NOT WANT TO WEAR A BRA.

"So what are you gonna steal from me this time?" I asked toga as I lay down on the bed and watch as she tried on every single thing that I owned. "Oooo I'm taking this,oh and this, can't forget about this." I just watched as she had thrown everything that she wanted into one pile. "You can't take that that's my favorite pair of pants I own." I wined as she pulled out a f/c pair of pants. We argued back and fourth about it and In the end she wine because I knew that almost all of my pants don't fit me anymore. :(

"Don't worry y/n-San I'll take good care of them." Toga said as she started shoving all the clothes into a bag. "No you won't Toga, you'll get blood all over them the second you get a chance to." She didn't deny it and continued to stuff in to the bag. So I did the only thing I could of think of at the time... I went out cause one I didn't wanna see whatever Keigo and Dabi were going to do and plus there is this new place I wanted to go to.

————————-
So I decided that I will start posting sort little stories from now on cause I literally can't think of what to do in this story anymore. Your welcome to request for a story idea that you would like to read about.