Chapter 12: Midnight

While sitting down and sketching you  got a text from no other but Midnight asking where you were. You just ignored the text and decided that It was time for you to start heading back to work before any of the students came back to the class room. You passed a couple of the students in the hallway and not to long you ran into All Might. "Ah y/n how are you on this fine day." "It could be going better if I wasn't hiding from Midnight."

 All Might just chuckled at you, and you also just  notice just how skinny he really is god he was like a skeleton. "Not to be rude but are you getting enough food to eat?" This seemed to take him back a little bit. "Rest assured y/n I am taking care of myself as well as eating enough food, I know it is hard to believe since I'm in my true form but this is just how I look, also please call me Toshinori after all I did retire and you are a fellow coworker."

You nod and soon the bell rang for students to get to there next classes you bid your farewell to Toshinori. You were helping Recovery girl with some cleaning around the room, because honestly not a lot of students come in but I guess that's a good thing I just wished that Midoriya would stop hurting himself. From what I understand from Recovery girl told me he would come in about 7-8 times in a week, but now that he is gaining more control of his quirk that he only shows up 3-4 times in a week now, I'm not really sure how that's a good thing but Recovery girl said that it was good.

And just as if god was listening Midoriya came in. "What do you need fixing now?" I said to him and in the corner of my eye I could see that Recovery girl was just about done with Midoriya. "I-it not me this t-time I swear, its actually well umm." Just then Todoroki came in with a bunch of scratches on him from his arms to his face. For once Midoriya wasn't hurt I'm impressed. "Okay come here Todoroki, and you can choose weather you want me to heal you or just disinfect it and wrap it up." Turns out he chose to just patch it up. "So wanna tell me how you got these or do you want me to guess." 

Turn out that Todoroki was helping a cat but the cat was grumpy and tried to escape Todoroki and scratched him on his arms and face. "Okay that should do it, give Aizawa this not to excuse you, and that should be about it." They said thanks and walked back to class, you turned around only to find that Recovery girl wasn't in the room with you. "She's so short I didn't see her leave." You whispered to yourself as you finished up cleaning the supplies.

Deciding that you had noting else to do you went to the teachers lounge to find that you weren't the only one there you spotted Nezu and Midnight. And as quickly as you could you tried to escape but for only Midnight to stop  you before you could escape again. "Where do you think your going your not leaving till you tell me how you and Keigo hooked up." She pulled  you to sit on the couch and sent you a death glare so that you wouldn't dare try to escape again.

" She pulled  you to sit on the couch and sent you a death glare so that you wouldn't dare try to escape again

 You sigh in defeat and lay down on the couch. "It.. well it's embarrassing but well it kind of happened as a one night stand." "WHAT, A ONE NIGHT STA-!"

 You quickly put your hand over Midnight's mouth. "Shhhh, keep it down." To late not only did principle Nezu heard it but also President Mic who just walked in when Midnight yelled. "Yo what's this about a one night stand Midnight?" Midnight quickly took off your hand and walked over to Mic. "Y/N meet Hawk's during a one night stand." You could tell that Midnight was having to much fun with this information but you were kind of worried if Mic would do with the information like what if he said something about it during his podcast. 

"I would like to hear the whole story if that's alright with you y/n." You didn't notice that Nezu was now sitting on the couch with you and as soon as he said that Mic and Midnight huddled over you and also wanted to hear the rest of the story. "Well I honestly don't remember much form that night honestly all but I do remember is that..."

---After expanding the whole story---

"So does Hawks know that you don't remember that night?" Midnight asked you and you shook your head. "No he doesn't know and honestly I'm not sure if he remembers that night either." Midnight thought for a bit and while she was thinking you notice that Mic was also thinking as well and you were kind of scared of what they were thinking about. Nezu seeded mostly interested in the fact that you came from Paris. 

"What if I asked him if he remembers that night for you and if he doesn't you guys can have another go at it." This just made you shocked and blush madly. "N-no d-don't do that Midnight." You could still feel that your face was heated up and could tell that you were blushing madly, that Mic stoke up. "Yo, what if one of us asked how you guys met and see if he remembers."

You thought about it for a little bit as you could tell that Nezu wasn't gonna be saying anything anytime soon. "That actually sound like a good idea, Mic." Mic just did a stupid pose and smiled. "Well of course its a good idea."

This made you smile and soon the bell rang letting you know that school was done and the kids were going back home

This made you smile and soon the bell rang letting you know that school was done and the kids were going back home. Midnight and Mic left so that they could go to there patrol's and soon you were talking to Nezu about your time when you were in Paris and showed him pictured on your phone, till you went back home.

(Words 1094)