~ 18th-20th July ~ (Part 1)

18th July

"Dad did not do that!" I said in shock sat in the back of the car.

We were on the way to Liverpool for the weekend and it was quite early, mum and dad in the front whilst Malcom was fast asleep in the back with me and George in the middle row.

"He did! He dropped me on the beach whilst I was 7 months pregnant with you."

"Oh my god dad!"

"I said I was sorry! Besides you're easier to carry when you're not carrying a human inside of you."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No of course not!"

"Whatever."

"You know what I realised yesterday." George said to me.

"What?"

"It's our 3 month dating anniversary tomorrow."

"Oh my god yeah! It's mad we've been together that long."

"Talia was so nervous for your first date together." Dad tells him.

"Well she wasn't the only one." George tells me with a small smile. I take his hand and smile back at him.

"You two are so adorable." Mum tells us.

"Mum do you have to?"

"Talia she just loves seeing you happy, we both do." Dad confesses.

"Well, I like being happy."

"I'd be concerned if you didn't." George says with a laugh.

"Oh I was wondering how far you'd gotten into White collar, me and your mum were thinking about starting it so we wanted to know if it was any good."

"I've got like 4 episodes left, mr impatient over here though has just finished watching it for the second time."

"It's not my fault you take forever to watch a show."

"I don't take forever to watch a show, I'm just not good at binge watching."

"Yet you finished Horrible Histories in like 5 days."

"That's because it's got short episodes and short seasons. Besides I'm trying to prepare myself for the last episode."

"Why?" My mum asked.

"Apparently it's really emotional, even George cried at it and he's not an emotional person."

"I was in full on tears for days, it really ruined me."

"Okay don't say anymore incase you spoil it." I tell him.

"Oooh were nearly there!" Dad says with excitement.

"How much longer?" I ask.

"I'd say we'll be there in about 5 minutes."

For the next few minutes we sat in silence as dad tried to figure out his way through the beautiful countryside. Eventually we arrived at a massive house that was just about a river, it overlooked a massive field that was filled with a few sheep. Dad parked the car in the driveway and he got out with mum to see if the owners were there. I turned back to Malcom to see he was still asleep.

 I turned back to Malcom to see he was still asleep