~ The End ~

The next few years were nice for the Goodman family, incredible in fact.

Martin and Jackie moved out of the family home and found a nice bungalow that was close to Johnny and Beth's house. They both retired and managed to have a lot of holidays together over the next few years. They spent a lot of time with their grandchildren and even their great grandchildren which they were lucky enough to be alive for.

Adam and Anna ended up having another girl who they called Athena, Adam became a successful jingle writer and even had many opportunities to go to America. Anna moved up at her job in the hospital and was the most loved nurse they had there.

Santiago, Brooklyn and Athena were all very close despite their age differences and they never failed to keep in contact with each other even when Santiago moved out with his girlfriend. Brooklyn got a boyfriend but it was a few years before they'd move out and Athena was still trying to find herself with the help of her family along the way.

Johnny and Beth ended up having two more children (a boy who they called Luca and a girl who they called Emilia.) They were very close in age and weren't as close as Talia and Malcom were but they still cared for each other deeply. Johnny started his own estate agent company and Beth helped him design everything, she even helped him with selling the houses sometimes.

Malcom went to uni and moved out by himself but not long after he found his soulmate, someone who loved him just as much as he loved her. Luca and Emilia went to secondary school and were at the top of their classes, they wanted to do their siblings proud and they very much were making them proud.

As for Talia, her life couldn't of been better. Her and George got protection from the police so Paul wouldn't harass them again, they both went to college together after Talia convinced him it was a good idea, they got their own flat which turned out to be Johnny's old flat before he moved out with Beth and started the next chapter of their lives together. They got married, rented out their own house and even started a family of their own. Everything they had promised they would do when they were kids, they did.

It's crazy how one drunken mistake led to the happiness of this wild family, but they wouldn't want it any other way.

~ The End ~