~ 12th September ~

As mum pulled up to grandma and grandads house me and George noticed uncle Adam's car on the drive way as well as another car I didn't recognise.

"Whose car is that?" I asked pointing towards it.

"I don't know, I don't recognise it." Dad tells me.

"You don't have a secret sibling I should know about?" Mum jokes.

"Probably just one of grandma's friends." Dad tells us as we get out the car.

We all make our way to the front door and dad begins to unlock it but suddenly it bursts open, we see grandma standing there with a massive smile on her face.

"Hi guys, we have an exciting visitor." She tells us.

She opens the door fully and we see another woman standing there with her, she was about the same height as grandma and she had long blonde hair as well as the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

"It's nice to meet you all." She said with a wide smile.

"Well come in!" Grandma said ushering us into the house.

We made our way inside and took off our coats before awkwardly standing in the hallway.

"This is Veronica, my niece." Grandma informs us.

"Hi Veronica. I'm Johnny, her son. This is my wife Beth." He says shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you." Mum says with a smile.

"This is our daughter Talia and her boyfriend George." Dad continued.

"Hi." We both said awkwardly.

"We have got a son, Malcom, but he's at a friends tonight." Mum informs her.

"Aww that's a shame I would of loved to meet him." Veronica says.

"Well if you'd all like to come through." Grandma tells us as we make our way to the living room.

"Alright Pusface, hey Anna." Dad greets them as we walk into the living room.

"Pissface." They both greet him.

"Hey Brooklyn!!" I say as I run up to her and give her a hug.

"Cousin Talia!!"

"Hi Santiago, you alright?" George asked him as he played with his hair.

"George!" He moaned as he pushed him off.

Me and George sat on the floor with the kids as all the adults sat on the sofas, Veronica sat with Adam and Anna whilst Grandma sat with mum and dad.

"Wheres grandad?" I asked.

"He's up in the loft, it taken him bloody ages to sort it out." Grandma moaned.

"I literally came round last week to help him, how's he gotten it messed up again?" Dad complains.

"Have you met your dad?" Mum joked.

"What the bet he was taking his rocks up there?" Anna suggested.

"I recon it was his magazine collection." George stated.

"Those stupid science magazines!" I said whilst rolling my eyes.

"Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean he's not allowed to enjoy it." George joked.

"Doesn't help that I'm stuck with the worst person in my class as well."

"Paul?" Mum asked.

I nodded.

"Let's just say he's a little on the dumb side and also....will you allow me to swear?" I asked as I looked at mum and dad.