~ 18th-20th July ~ (Part 2)

19th July

As I begin to wake up I go to wrap my arm around George but suddenly realise he's not there, I slowly open my eyes so they can adjust to the light and see I'm alone in the bed. I sit up and rub my eyes whilst yawning as I'm still exhausted, I eventually get up off the bed and make my way to my suitcase so I can get changed.

I decided to wear an outfit George picked out for me, it's not something I'd normally wear but he managed to convince me to get it

I decided to wear an outfit George picked out for me, it's not something I'd normally wear but he managed to convince me to get it. It was a black crop top matched with a black and yellow skirt with yellow trainers. I decided to not do my make up today and just put my hair up in a high ponytail, once I brushed my teeth and washed my face I made my way downstairs. It was 8am so I knew only George and my mum would be awake but I was soon to be proven wrong, as I went down stairs I saw everyone gathered in the living room watching the tv apart from George.

"Morning everyone." I said with a cheerful tone.

"Morning Talia." Mum greeted me.

"Ooh that's nice where did you get that?" Dad asked as he pointed to my outfit.

"George got it for me, speaking of where is he?"

"He's in the little conservatory room, he was waiting for you." Mum tells me.

I made my way out of the living room into the kitchen and poked my head round the corner to see George sat at the bench waiting for me.

"Happy anniversary." I said quietly almost scaring him.

"Happy anniversary sweetie." He said as he got up and gave me a hug as well as a kiss on the lips. "Liking the outfit, where'd you get it?"

"Just this incredible guy brought it for me."

I noticed that George had laid out a whole bunch of gifts and flower petals on the table.

"Whilst you were asleep your parents helped me set this up, I was almost done cooking breakfast as well."

"George this is amazing, thank you so much."

"Only the best for the best." He said before kissing the top of my head.

We both sat down at the table and he began giving me the presents, he handed me a small box so I began to open it. It was an Anna Saccone box, I looked at him in shock.

"How did you manage to get an bit of Anna Saccone jewellery, they stopped selling her stuff years ago!"

"My mum had one, I don't know what the birthstone is in the ring and I wish I knew. I think it's mine but it may be hers which is actually the same as yours."

"Well either way it's a really thoughtful gift, I've always wanted one of the rings."