~ 19th October ~

It was mine and George's 6 month anniversary so I knew he had something special planned, I also had something planned for the day but I don't think he suspected anything. Seeing as he stayed the night I had to get up early to get everything ready for breakfast, I jumped out of bed and got changed as quietly as possible so I didn't wake George.

I decided to put on my navy jumper that had white hearts scattered across it matched with my jeans and a pair of black boots

I decided to put on my navy jumper that had white hearts scattered across it matched with my jeans and a pair of black boots. I put my hair up in a ponytail (as George said I always looked amazing with my hair up) then sprayed on my R.E.M perfume before heading downstairs to get everything ready. I quietly make my way into my old room to begin wrapping my presents for George, I didn't have many so I'd easily be able to take them downstairs. It took me about 20 minutes to wrap everything up and it was only half 5, I still had stuff to set up downstairs so I took all the presents into the kitchen and placed them in George's spot next to mine. Paris came running up to me so I picked her up and cuddled her for a bit before putting her back down to finish getting things ready. I wrote out a card for him and placed it in his space, I wanted to put a bow on his main present so I began looking through the cupboards for one. I found the box so I slid the box out and when I did a small piece of paper fell to the ground, I picked it up and read it.

Dear Beth

At the moment I can't bring to words about how sorry I am so I wanted you to have these flowers, I promise we can talk about this soon but I need a little more time to think about my actions. I hope you, Talia and the doggies are okay.

Love you, Johnny xx

I realised he must of written this when mum found out about Liz, there was no other explanation for it.

"Talia?" I hear a voice say.

I look up to see dad standing there looking really tired, I quickly hid the note behind my back so he wouldn't see.

"Morning dad, I was just setting things up before George woke up." I explained.

"What did you just hide behind your back?" He asked suspiciously.

"What? Oh nothing." I lied.

"Talia, I know when you're lying."

"Okay fine, I found this note." I told him as I gave it to him.

As he read it I saw a look of sadness but also a look of shock come across his face.

"I didn't know she kept this." He told me.

He folded it back up and left the room, I suspected he went to his office which was on the other side of the house. I took out a bow from the box and placed it on George's main present before putting the box back in the cupboard. I put up a few banners saying 'happy anniversary' then laid out some red heart shaped confetti that was left over from Valentine's. I noticed it was 7am so I went upstairs and began leading a trail of red rose petals from my bed to the kitchen, I stayed sat downstairs waiting for George to join me. I was sat waiting for about 20 minutes before I heard someone coming down the stairs, I turned my head to see George coming into the room wearing black jeans and a white polo shirt with the top 2 buttons undone. I stood up and made my way over to him as I saw a look of shock come across his face.