thirty one ✰

Finley

holy shit i'm getting married today. everybody was at the venue, I've still yet to tell anybody about me being pregnant but I'm going to have to tell people today because they're going to want me to drink. I was about to start to getting my hair done when Alexis came in with a bottle of champagne. here it goes. I've been carrying around an ultra sound picture for 2 months waiting for the time somebody asked me to come drink with them and I have to tell them but It hasn't happened yet until today. I had an idea for today though. I had my mom, Jaden's mom and all my side of the wedding party wine glasses with an ultrasound picture inside of it. I was going to give it to them so they could drink out of them.

"okay time for champagne." Alexis said. "wait I have gifts first." I said jumping up out of the hair chair and into my huge bag I had brought with me. I pulled out each wine glass that wrapped in tissue paper and handed them out. None of them had any idea. They all tore the paper off and simultaneously gasped when they saw what was inside. They swarmed around me to give hugs, jaden's mom and my mom sat together and cried at the sight of their new grandchild. Sophie and her husband didn't have any children so this was going to be the first grand child for each side. "I'm so happy for you guys." Alexis said crying. she was my made of honor. "Thank you, we are really excited. it was unexpected but we couldn't be more happy." I said.

We all got ready and it was time for some pictures. Of course none seeing Jaden yet though. They were all me and Jaden standing in between something so we couldn't see each other. I was crying so much there was honestly no point in wearing makeup today. After pics it was time for the ceremony.

I walked down the long spiral staircase in the venue and my dad was standing there. He had a tear falling from his eye and he smiled at me. "You look beautiful honey. You ready?" He asked. "I think so." I said. We linked arms and we started our walk down the aisle. The music started playing and I saw Jaden looking at me. I couldn't stop smiling, and neither could Jaden. We made it to the end and I saw Jaden was crying. my dad passed me off to Jaden and I seriously couldn't stop crying.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered her today to join this man and woman in holy matrimony." the preacher said. he looked at jaden. "Jaden, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" he asked. "I do." Jaden responded. The preacher looked at me next. "Finley, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"he asked. "I do." I replied. "repeat after me" the preacher said. 

"I, Jaden Hossler, take you Finley Tatum to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."Jaden looked at me and repeated those words. 

"I, Finley Tatum, Take you Jaden Hossler to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I looked at Jaden and repeated those words. The rings were brought to us, and the preacher looked at us. "You may place the ring on her finger and repeat after me, I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Jaden put the ring on my finger and repeated those words. The preacher looked at me next, "You may put the ring on his finger and repeat after me, I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." he said. 

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." he said. I smiled and Jaden grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. The audience clapped and "awed".  "I love you" I whispered to Jaden. "I love you forever." Jaden whispered back. We walked back down the aisle together. 

---time skip-----

Jaden

Hey guys, dropping in again to tell you I have a 3 month old daughter. Her name is Marissa Avery and she's the cutest baby I've ever seen. She's so perfect. Me and Finely are still enjoying our honeymoon time and neither one of us have gone back to work yet since Mar has been born. we've just been enjoying our time. Mar's favorite thing is for me to sing to her, so I've been doing that a lot. She looks like me a little but she's definitely a mini Finley which is so cute to me. I love my family so much. I've tried to teach her how to skate, but she can't walk yet so I have to hold her and Finley has a heart attack every time I do that, so we haven't been able to do that yet. maybe when she gets a little older. 

A/N: this is the end of the book and I won't lie im kinda sad. I might make a sequel later but im just not sure yet. I hope you guys enjoyed this book :) Keep reading my other works also, I think I might start a kian Lawley book next! Thank you guys for reading :)