seven ✰

f i n l e y

        i woke up this morning and rolled over to see jaden was still sound asleep. Time for me to put my plan in action. i stealthily got out of jadens grasp and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. After me and jaden had sex last night we both passed out, i had a couple missed calls from my mom.

      Finley
goodmorning mommy, sorry i didn't answer your call last night. me and jaden fell asleep super early, we were exhausted from being in the sun all day. i'll call you a little later today! ❤️

       mommy 🐻
goodmorning my sweet girl, i was starting to get worried last night but after texting jaden to make sure you were okay he texted me back and told me that y'all were okay! talk to you later my girl💞

        i looked down and realized i had no clothes on at all. i quickly threw on one of jadens t shirts and a pair of velvet pajama shorts. i walked into the kitchen to get started.

      i got out a bunch of bowls and all of the utensils i was going to need. i made pancakes and eggs and i cut up fruit, and made us some smoothies. i heard jaden walking down the hall slowly, i turned around and saw him with severe bed head and only grey sweatpants on. "okay how come whenever you wake up you had clothes on. i had nothing!!" i giggled and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "who says i had these on when i woke up? i definitely picked these up off the ground when i got up" he said putting his arms around my waist. "happy anniversary baby, i love you times a million" i gave him a very passionate kiss and took his hand to lead him to the counter. "happy anniversary fin i love you forever."

    after eating breakfast, jaden was excited to open gifts soo i told him let's do it. Jaden went into our bedroom and brought out a louis vuitton box and a small bag. I then ran into the bedroom and pulled out a small chanel bag and another medium sized bag. he rolled his eyes and i sat them on the counter. "no freaking way you got me something from chanel." "no way you got me something from louis vuitton. it goes both ways. now open it!!!" i clapped my hands and pushing the bags towards him.

    He opened the medium sized bag first, it was a silver ring that had finley written so small on the inside you could barely even see it, and it had a hole where you could look through it and see a picture of us from when we graduated. He smiled and slipped it on his pointer finger. there was a card in there that was white and said " happy anni_ersary, i'll give you the V later." written in black and a small heart under it. He opened it up and there was a picture of us in glued to the side with a message under it.

    Jaden Isaiah Hossler, thank you for being my best-friend through every single thing i've done. thank you for asking me to be your girlfriend on June 17th, 2011. Thank you for making sure I never had to enter a school by myself and thank you for showing me what it's like to love someone with my whole entire heart. You have the kindest soul and i'll love you for the rest of my life even if something happens. You make me the best version of myself and i'll forever be thankful for all of the memories we have and the ones we are going to make in the future. Also one last thank you for always blowing me a kiss through the window every night and always making sure i never go to bed mad.
      I love you times a million J,
         Finley Victoria Shay

By the time he finished reading the card i saw a tear fall from his eye and roll down his cheek. He looked up at me and couldn't even speak. "you take my breath away everyday. I love you Fin." he finally got these words out after just staring at me for a few minutes and then he grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. "i love you more than words"  he finished opening that bag and opened the chanel bag. He pulled out a necklace box and opened it, it was a smachokerker almost chain with the two chanel c's covered in diamonds. He'd been wanting this for months and I knew this was the time to get it for him. He smiled and asked me to put it on him. I did so and then he insisted that i open his presents, i started with the small bag. "wait, open the other one first." i did what he said and opened the louis vuitton box first. there was a white LV keychain coin purse in there that i said i wanted the same day he say he wanted that chanel necklace, i'm so glad our brains are in the same place. i smiled and gave him a hug. " thank you so much, i'm so glad we got each other things that we've been wanting for months."  "just wait until you see what's in the other bag." I opened the small bag for real this time, i pulled out a small box and i saw a ring inside of it. It has JIH engraved on the inside of the ring. i slipped it on my finger. "finley shay do you promise to love me forever?" i shook my head and started to cry. "jaden i promise, forever." he picked me up and kissed me.