four ✰

f i n l e y
*mature content*

     today is jadens birthday!!!! i have so many things planned. I grabbed the 3 boxes/baskets presents i had for him, and set them up in the corner of my room because i knew he'd be over later to see them. I had a bracelet for each of us to wear, it had the date that we started dating and our initials at the bottom.

    the bracelets looked like that ^

    the bracelets looked like that ^. But at the bottom had our initials. i had him a couple t shirts and hoodie that he had been wanting, and i bought him a new pair of Black and white checkered vans because his looked rough. i had a basket full of candy and a cool phone case with his name on the back. Then i had another basket with a couple pairs of calvin klein underwear and his favorite cologne.

     I opened up my curtains now that his presents were in the corner and i looked over into the house next door. Jaden's window was what i could see into. He was walking around his room in a towel and his hair was wet. I couldn't look away and eventually he caught me.

    He Had the biggest smile on his face and when i snapped out of it, i smiled back and he blew me a kiss. I blew one back and walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

     I shaved everywhere and washed my hair and stuff and then dried off. I put on a light pink off the shoulder dress that had some ruffles on the sleeves. it was mid thigh length and i had some brown wedges on with it. i curled my hair and did my full makeup, and sprayed some perfume on myself. i went downstairs to eat some lunch with my parents. "hey honey, what's the plan for today?" my mom asked. "Jaden's coming over in a little bit, and then he said he has some things he wants to go do. so i guess i'm gonna go with him." I told her. "Okay sweetie. that sounds like fun. when do you think he's coming over?" she asked and then the doorbell rang.

   i put my plate in the sink and went to open the door. There stood Jaden in a Navy polo button down and khaki shorts. he looked so good. i smiled and hugged him as tight as i could. "happy 18th birthday baby. i love you times a million" he kissed me and just looked at me with a smile. "wouldnt wanna spend it with anybody else. i love you forever." he said.

     he took my hand and we walked into the kitchen and he hugged both of my parents. "happy birthday kiddo. Well i guess you're not a kid now. You know we love you so much." My dad said to him. He smiled. "thank you guys for always being my second family. i love y'all so much. Y'all have no idea." Jaden said smiling. "of course! thank you for taking care of our girl for as long as you have. we are gonna go out and run some errands we will be back in a little bit" my mom said. we said goodbye and they walked out the door. me and Jaden walked up my bedroom and i had his eyes closed.

   "NO peeking. i'm not playing." i said. i could feel his face turn into a smile. i opened up the bedroom door and i moved my hand from his eyes. His eyes widen when he saw the display of things i had in the corner. "finley you shouldn't have. this is way too much." he said walking over to everything.