twenty ✰

*the song for this chapter is IFHY- tyler the creator. It's in the media*

f i n l e y🤍

i woke up this morning with jadens arms wrapped around me. everything felt back to normal again but we weren't together still.. i still really wanna know if he meant what he said on the phone yesterday.. babe.

could he actually mean it?

i walked into the bathroom to take my morning shower, once i was done i turned the water off, wrapped myself in a towel and stepped out. i heard the doorknob twist and i instantly panicked and clung the towel to my body. i looked up like a deer in head lights to see Nessa walking into the bathroom.

"oh my god finley i'm so sorry" she said laughing and closing the door behind her. "dude you scared me so bad." she was brushing her teeth so what she said made no sense.

i walked down the kitchen with nessa and we made ourselves bowls of cereal. We sat on the counter and talked. "so are you and jaden back together?" she asked. "no we aren't. I'm moving out here which he probably already told y'all but i'm out here to look for apartments, just because he wanted me to be out here with him and we could try everything again" she made a loud crunch on her cereal and we both spit milk out all over the floor.

"i didn't mean to do that. we were in the middle of - *laugh* a very serious conversation. dude i'm so sorry" she said in between laughs. we cleaned up our mess and continued our conversation. "he's in love you with fin. he always will be. The love he has for you is nothing that he left for mads. i swear on everything. she spent the night over here one time and that same day they broke up, and he came to new york to see you 2 days later. obviously all the "i love you's" they said we're a huge lie, or else he would've fought for her or something" nessa made a good point.

Josh and Jaden walked into the kitchen. Jaden kissed me on the forehead and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet. "goodmorning" he said with a soft smile. "goodmorning jay" he finished his cereal and me and him went back to his room to get ready to go apartment shopping.

i put on a cropped grey long sleeve shirt and some really ripped mom jeans with some grey booties. i did some light curls in my hair and we left to go to the first apartment.

after we looked at 3 apartments we walked into the last one of the day and i fell in love. It was the most beautiful apartment in the area. It had huge glass windows that looked over the city. it was 7 minutes down the road from the sway house.

liked by amydenaehossler, jadenhossler, and 523,873 others

@finleyshay guess who bought an apartment in BEL AIR today... it's me!!! 🤩 🏢
tagged jadenhossler
location Bel Air, California

jadenhossler so happy you're finally out here !!
brycehall i'm so glad my bestfriend is 7 minutes down the road now 🥺
luvanthony can you make sure you always have enough food for all of us too... 😤
amydenaehossler Yay!!! both of my babies in the same place again! ❤️❤️❤️
madslewis hmmm🤐

"bryce said we're having another party tonight. You're staying tonight too right?" jaden asked me on the way back to the sway house. "yeah if that's fine with you." i said scrolling through some new furniture on an website.

  once i got ready for the party i had on a cropped t shirt and black parachute joggers with black boots. there was music playing, and lights flashing everywhere. I sat down on a couch and nessa sat down next to me. "lets go take some insta pics before too many people get here."

liked by jadenhossler, alexisrose, and 823,284 others

finleyshay party party party, pass me a cup
location Bel Air, California

jadenhossler pretty baby 🤩
  - finleyshay ur too sweet
amydenaehossler prettiest girl in the planet
  - finleyshay ily ❤️

  after a few hours went by i was completely wasted and i could barely stand up on my own. I walked around a corner and was met with a face i had never met before.

"hey are you alright?" the guy asked me. "yeah i'm just trying to find my friends." i said walking down a flight of stairs which probably wasn't the best idea. "my names taylor, taylor holder. Let me help you." the boy said grabbing my hand. "are you sure. you barely know me. my names Finley." i said. he smiled. "i don't mind at all. you're really pretty, you shouldn't be alone anyways." we walked down the stairs and i could see nessa talking to josh. They looked like they were arguing, i have to get over there.

  i started to walk away and taylor pulled my hand back. "put your number in my phone. I'm gonna text you later and make sure you're okay." without thinking i took his phone and put hopefully the right number in. when i started to walk away for real this time, his finger grabbed my jaw and he turned around a for a kiss. i couldn't pull away i was too intoxicated to know what was happening. i started to get into it before i saw a flash. I broke the kiss and snapped my head around to see Mads standing there with a smile on her face.

" i wonder who jaden's gonna pick now."