fourteen ✰

F i n l e y 🤍

"hey, give me a minute. i'm gonna go sit in my car so we can talk."

"is he around you right now?"

"yeah, i was in their room we were editing a new youtube video.. Okay i'm outside in my car."

"okay so , i've been thinking. i'm willing to text him. but this isn't me saying i'll get back together with him. i'll make sure he's okay."

"that's enough. I just need him to know you're still there for him."

"i always thought he'd know that forever.."

"maybe he does, maybe he just wants reassurance."

Bryce wanted an apartment tour before we hung up, and i sat and watched the office. i pulled out my phone to text jaden.

hey jaden , i've just been thinking about you lately. i was just checking it. i heard you're releasing a song soon. i can't wait to hear it. i miss you so much. love you x a million.

  when i sent the message i placed my phone down on the ottoman and went to make a bowl of ice cream. when i came back my phone was lit up and there was a text message.

hey fin.. i miss you too, but my life is amazing right now. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I am about to release a song actually I think it's gonna be a big hit! How's the modeling going?

It's going great. I did a shoot with PacSun today. I have a really awesome apartment and I've gained a pretty big following. I'm really happy for you. Come to New York soon!

  that was the last message we exchanged. after a few minutes of thinking he was going to respond again, i texted bryce to tell him what happened. i laid in bed and posted on instagram.

liked by brycehall, kelseyrichey, and 523,988 others

finleyshay you should be here.

brycehall on the way.
-finleyshay thanks for being here for me so much lately.
joshrichards new york seems fun, maybe i should take a trip.
cierranichole1 see you in two weeks bestie gal 🤩
-alexisrose i second that ^ see you soon girly.

*time skip*

it's been two weeks since i talked to jaden. cierra and alexis are supposed to be here in a couple of hours they're coming to spend the weekend with me. I got up early and took a shower. i put my hair in a braid and put on a cropped sweatshirt with black ripped mom jeans. I did some natural looking makeup and made myself some coffee. i sat on the balcony of my apartment and listened to the sounds of the city.

after about an hour of looking over the city i got a call from cierra. They were here! i got in my car and drove to the airport. I parked on the curb and saw their faces, I screamed a little when I got out of the car. I ran up to them and gave them a huge hug. "come on! Let's go. Where do you guys wanna go first?" i asked "you really just you guys? i guess the north has changed you." i laughed and i parked in front of a coffee shop i knew the girls would love. after that we went back to my apartment to take naps before we went to the clubs tonight.

*time skip again*

after our naps we woke up looking disgusting. we showered and restarted our outfits. i put on a black lace dress that was see through, cierra had on a yellow off the shoulder dress and alexis had on an all white outfit. we went out to a friend of mines apartment.

liked by amydenaehossler, alexisrose, and 447,234 others

finleyshay you don't know a night out until you've experienced a new york night out. 🤯
tagged cierrarose1 and alexisrose
location Manhattan, New York.

comments have been disabled.

somehow we were able to catch an uber back to my apartment. alexis and cierra were in the bedroom across the hall. i was way to drunk to even get out of my clothes. i picked up my phone and dialed the number i knew by heart.

it rang and rang, but no answer.