six ✰

j a d e n
(A/N:*skip june, after graduation and stuff so like 2 months from the last chapter*)

tomorrow is me and finley's 8 year anniversary and we are going to the beach and to see her favorite people in concert. We are going all the way to florida for this. She knows about us going to the beach because if i didn't tell her about that then she'd be mad because she didn't have enough time to pack.

i opened up my curtains at around 11 this morning and could see finley pacing in her room trying to make sure she had everything.

Jaden
Goodmorning baby! i see you stressing through the window, do you need help?
Read at 11:05 am

baby g 🥵
Goodmorning😘 I'm just trying to figure out how im gonna tell you have much stuff i packed.😨

Jaden
HAHAHAH Don't worry about it, it'll be fine, wait till you see how much i have, you'd honestly be suprised. 🤪

baby g 🥵
come over when you get ready, i'm ready to see you.

jaden
be over in a few

I threw on some black shorts a t shirt, and nike tennis shoes and packed up all of my things i used this morning. I got all of my things together, made up my bed, and walked downstairs to see my parents and my sister.

"Good Morning honey, when are you going to finley's?" my mom asked. "probably as soon as i get done eating something. speaking of that i'm starving what's for lunch?" i asked fixing myself some water and giving my mom a hug. "jaden boy, i swear you're always hungry. i mean i guess that's better than not eating but still." she said laughing. My sister was watching tiktok's and she let out a giggle. "and what are you laughing at this morning little girl" i asked looking over at her phone and sitting next to her at the table.

"you. why would you post that.. that's so cringey.." it was a black and white video of me without a shirt on to the "you did me wrong" song.. "it's a trend, sorry you're too young to know what it's like to be as cool as me." i said getting up from the table to see if my pizza rolls were done.

*time skip to when he's at finley's."

jaden
i parked in your driveway so you wouldn't have to walk as far with all of your stuff. i know. i'm so sweet. 😚

baby g 🥵
COMING TO LET YOU IN NOW!!!!!

i got out and walked to her front door where she met me, wearing a tie dye band t shirt, some jean shorts and birkenstock's. she gave me a huge hug and a kiss before running inside, dragging me right behind her. i smiled and waved at her parents quickly before we were running up the stairs. oh my god. at the amount of stuff that she has. she wasn't lying.

*time skip to us at the beach*

f i n l e y

me and jaden we're completely burnt from being at the beach all day i got on snapchat to see jadens story was the first one.