ten ✰

[jaden's pov]
*time skip*

      i wonder how shes really feeling everyday. we don't get to talk much anymore because i'm always busy with meetings and stuff. Finley came out here and saw the house and met the boys about 2 weeks after i moved out here.. that was about a month ago. We used to facetime every night... that hasn't happened in probably 3 weeks. There's a new girl that keeps hanging around at the house, she flirts with me a lot and everybody is always hinting for me and her to get together, and me and her have become pretty close but she's nothing compared to finley... i miss that girl so much.

"dude come on... let's throw a rager tonight. it'll be so fun. we haven't done anything like this in so long. it's time to let loose. we can invite all of our friends and just black out" one of my roommates bryce said, trying to talk me into being okay with having a party tonight. "i have some stuff i need to get done before i party. so let me finish it first. then i'll let you know. give me like an hour" i really didn't have anything to do. i just want to talk to finley..

    Mads, the girl that's been hanging around here lately, was sitting with my other roommate Josh's, girlfriend Nessa. They had gotten pretty close also i guess. don't get me wrong i loved it out here, i just miss my girl/bestfriend.  i dialed Finley's number and it rang a couple times before she picked up. We talked for a few minutes before nessa, mads, and josh came back into the room. "hey jaden, who ya talking to?" mads said jumping into my bed.. i gave her a look and she continued to get closer to the phone. "who's that?" finley asked. "fin, this is mads. she's friends with josh's girlfriend nessa." i said. she looked down and fiddled with her hands. "okay, well i'll let you go so you can have fun. just text me later. i love you.." she said sadly. "okay fin, i love you forever." she smiled and hung up the call. i got up and went to the living room where i could be myself. i wrote down some lyrics to a new song i was writing.

*time skip*
"WE. ARE. HAVING. A. PARTY. TONIGHT." bryce screamed through the house. i rolled my eyes. "really bryce?" i asked. "dude. lighten up. have fun." he said shaking my shoulders. whatever. i guess i have no choice.

liked by Finleyshay, amydenaehossler, and 345,067 others

@jadenhossler party at SwayLa tonight , be there or be 🔳

finleyshay i love u baby, have so much fun. i miss u more and more everyday ❤️
——— jadenhossler we'll see each other soon. i love ya forever baby baby 💗
mads.yo lookin good dude, i won't be square, i'll see ya there. ;)
brycehall ITS GONNA BE A RAGER.
joshrichards super stoked

     i put on a black and white striped shirt with some ripped jeans and some white air force 1s and went to make some tiktoks with the boys.

*another time skip*

      this house was packed full of people and me and bryce just waked back outside from smoking a FAT blunt. i walked up to josh and dapped him up. "dude this party is fucking insane. but if we wanna have a real party. we gotta hype people up" i said getting on top of one of the beer pong tables. Josh came up behind me and we started to yell at everybody to hype them up. "okay i need everybody to put TWO fingers up." i held up both my hands and shot a bird with each of them. we jumped up and down on the table while everybody was chanting and then played the loudest music you've ever heard. i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but i was too high to check it.

    " aye! truth or dare in the second floor living room!!! everybody come on" Anthony yelled running down the stairs. me and griffin followed him along with a ton of people behind us. Bryce was setting stuff up and when we all walked in the door. i plopped down on the couch and josh and anthony sat down next to me. "soo change of plans. we're gonna play spin the bottle first." anthony said. i put my hands up and pulled out my phone. "nah i'm out. i'm not playing that. i can't." i got on twitter and got a notification.

from: fin🥵💍
how's the party baby?
to: fin🥵💍
  it's gofng good. i miss u

   without realizing that i misspelled something, i sent the message. i put my phone in my lap when i heard bryce say "mads. i dare you to kiss jaden." he knew what he was doing and that i wasn't going to do it. i shook my head and got up to leave the room and go back to the main party. "bro where are you going?" i turned around to tell him off when i should've just kept walking.

mads met her lips with mine as soon as i turned around.

i went upstairs immediately and slammed my door shut. there's no way that just happened. i opened up my laptop and tried to write some music but everything went blurry.