A Great Choice

"Everyone pay attention." Midas's voice roared through the mic. Everyone focused on the desk with the tall, built and tattooed man standing straight waiting to reveal the results.

"Everyone has done very good today and I am happy with the people I have chose. When you hear your name called people come to the front."  He began to read the names off the small paper the man in all black handed him. 

"Skye

Tina

Peely

Brutus

Meowscles 

and Y/n." 

My heart skipped a beat as I heard my name is the speakers. Me and Skye almost in tears began walking to the desk. We stood there greeting each other and introducing ourselves. 

"These agents were chosen based on the reason why they deserved the job with few extra questions." He looked to his left to focus on me and winked.

"Thank you all for joining me today. Don't forget you can keep up with the Shadow team and there could be a possibility for another agent if needed. Have a great night." 

Smiled so hard we watched as the other people filed out of the room. 

"Follow me agents." He led us off the stage and into an office. He told all of us to sit down so we can discuss. 

"You 6 are the lucky few to be chosen, with what questions were asked you answered them correctly and you were chosen on the spot. We will be attending missions with others. We do not discuss or interact with anyone from the Ghost Team. Now I have a question who knows how to shoot a gun?" 

Tina, Brutus and Meowscles raise their hands. 

"How about a bow?"

Skye and Peely raised their hands after Midas asked this question. He looked at me and I shrugged. 

"Seems like one of our agents has a lot of training to do." He smiled at me and stood up we followed him outside to 3 large Hummers. 

"Peely, Meowscles Brutus you are in this Hummer. Tina and Skye this one. Me and Y/n are in this one. We are all heading home." Skye quickly replied after Midas stopped talking.

"What about all of our belongings at our homes?" 

"They are all already in your designated rooms." Skye nodded and jumped into the Hummer with Tina.

As we sat in the Hummer it was completely silent. Why couldn't he just put me with Tina and Skye and he could've had a car all to himself. I look up after my thought and saw he was staring at me. I looked at him and he began to speak.

"Once we get home we will have training. Then you will all go to your rooms and get dressed for dinner." 

"We are going back out after we go home?" 

"Yes, I know you go to bed early but as the Shadow Team we are the shadows so make sure you get your schedule adapted." 

I didn't even question him after he said that and I went on my phone till we got home. We pulled into a huge driveway of a beautiful gold and black mansion. We all got out of the cars and ran around exploring the outside. After Midas got out he spoke.

"Behave yourselves, if you break anything inside of this house I will break you." He walked to the door. I giggled and whispered under my breath.

"i wish..." He snapped back around and glared at me. I smiled and looked away. 2 men opened the large front door and we were greeted with a dark mansion with a huge glass chandelier hanging. 

"Go into the back of the house." Midas said and Skye zoomed past him and walked through the sliding glass door. We saw tables with many weapons. Skye immediately grabbed a pink and blue Bow n Arrow. Brutus, Meowscles, Tina and Peely grabbed smaller guns. 

"Go practice, we leave to dinner in 30 minutes." Everyone ran off and I stood looking at the weapons. 

"Choose one." I looked up at Midas he looked so calm. He was so tall and it made me nervous. I grabbed a small pistol and looked back up at him. 

"Shoot." I looked at the target in front of me and closed one eye shooting the gun the backfire was so hard the gun slipped from my hands and flew up in the air. I looked behind me and saw Midas holding my gun. He placed the gun in my hands. He bent down to my level and stood behind me. He grabbed my hands and positioned them correctly. He cocked the gun back.

"Close one eye and look through the hole to aim it. Then pull the trigger, I'm here so don't worry." I gulped a little and shot the gun Midas still holding onto my hands. The target had a huge hole right in the bullseye. 

"Amazing job, good girl." Said Midas he took the gun from my hands. My stomach had butterflies. I watched as he cleaned the gun. His sleeves were pulled up to his elbow. 

I walked back inside and admired the house. 

"Dinner." Midas shouted to everyone outside. 

"Back into your designated cars and we are going to dinner." We got in our cars and left to dinner I guess we don't get to see our rooms till we got back home. We ended up at a very expensive steak house and the restaurant was empty. I guess he booked it only for us. I sat on the left side of Midas because he was at the head of the table. 

"A toast to my 6 new agents. Thank you all for being the perfect choice." We all said cheers and began to drink. I felt a hand on my thigh moving closer to my panties. A finger went under the side of my panties and lifted it up and snapped it back onto my skin. I chocked on the water and began coughing. Skye patted me on my back to help me cough. Midas was laughing under his breath. When I finally stopped coughing I grabbed my menu to cover my face. The hand again was on my thigh. 

Midas leaned over to my ear. 

"Said you would do anything right?" I could hear he was smiling. His hand moved closer to my clothed entrance. My face was hot and was getting red. 

"Right?" As he said that his thumb pressed up on my clothed clit. 

"Trust me you will be doing anything that I ask once we get home." 

He moved his hand away and the waiter came around and took all of our orders. It was a great dinner but I was nervous to go home. 

We all got up and went to the cars. The drive home was quiet and I knew he was looking at me but I refused to look up at him. When we arrived home we were greeted with 5 body guards. To lead us to our rooms.

"Where's mine?" I said as the different body guards approached everyone but me. 

"I will lead you to your room." I hear Midas's voice say from behind me.

"Damnit." 

Me and him walked to my room and as we walked to the door and told me to go inside. It was gorgeous. A small chandelier hung from the ceiling and the walls were a light grey. A huge California king size bed dressed with a red and black velvet blanket and red satin pillows. I walked in and heard a door lock behind me. I turn around and saw Midas with his hair messed up and tie loosened. 

He picked me up and placed me on the bed. 

"I'll make you feel really good."