What a Great View

He pulled me up above the water and again kissed me. I looked around and everyone was occupied but I still pointed to them. He shrugged and picked me up so my legs wrapped his waist. My arms around his neck. His hands holding me up by my ass. We kissed for a good 30 seconds then he put me in the water again grabbed my hand and we swam around. 

We found these laying chair floats so I got on one and Midas got on the other. I ordered a drink and was sipping on it. I adjusted myself so I could get a good tan. I untied my top to make sure I didn't have tan lines from the strings. I pulled my bottoms down a little. I opened my eyes and saw Midas's face red and his hand covering the tent in his pants.

"Do I make you nervous Mr. Midas?" I said in a seductive tone then spread my legs open. He looked straight down then back up to the sky. I laid back down and sipped on my drink while getting a tan. I believe hours passed by when one of the woman that gave us the flower necklaces told us it was dinner time. Midas I guess already put in an order for all of us so once we were done we could eat. We all got out of the water and they handed us towels. Then we walked to a huge table with plates surrounding it. I didn't know which plate was mine till Midas pulled me over next to him. A plate of salmon with rice and broccoli. Then another fruity cocktail next to it. I would rub up and down on Midas's leg to tell him I'm in the mood. Then he would place his hand on my thigh and squeeze. 

We ate and talked for hours and it was nice to see everyone was getting around tell. We watched as the islanders performed an amazing dance and played us beautiful music. It was around 11 pm when everyone was ready for bed. Midas tipped everyone a great amount and requested if they could bring us breakfast at 10 am tomorrow and they agreed. They gave all of us a menu that told us to mark down what we wanted and leave it on the outside of the door knob. We told everyone goodnight and walked to our tiki huts. Just as I was going to close the door it would shut and I looked up. Midas's foot was in the doorway. I opened it and let him in. 

"How was the first day of the trip?" He asked me.

"It was amazing. I'm hoping it could be even more exciting tonight." I looked at him and smirked.

"Tell me baby what did you have in mind? I'm will to do anything." He sat down on the bed then placed me on his lap. His hands caressed the sides of my body and he kissed my cheek. 

"This." I pushed him down on the bed and kissed down his body then down to his member. He was already hard and we haven't even started. He pulled me back up and untied my top then took off my bottoms. He grabbed my exposed breasts and kissed them sucking on one of my nipples. He pulled me to his face.

"Sit on my face." My face turned hot and I could barely get any words out.

"No you can just lay me on my back and do it like that." I was about to get off of him when he pulled me back and placed me on his face. He licked slowly rubbing on my clit and sticking his tongue inside. I couldn't hold onto anything so I sat there shaking. He then spoke.

"Ride my face." My head began to spin as began to grind on his face. His hands holding my hips and he helped me move them back and forth. He started to lick faster and one of his hands reached around and he put 2 fingers inside of me. I rode his face faster, I could tell he was smiling. He grabbed both of my hips and made me grind harder. I was moaning into the air and he held my hips still. Pressing them down more onto this face and he sucked on my clit. I felt like I was about to cum I leaned backwards and held onto the sheets as I came on his face.

He took one last lick and picked me up placing me under him. 

"I love you way you taste. Did I every tell you that?" 

"No because you were too focused on your old bitch." He chuckled and put his fingers inside of me again then he pulled them back out.

"How about you taste how good you taste." He placed his fingers inside my mouth and I sucked on his fingers. Holding his hand with both of mine I licked his fingers clean. He stared in awe and he looked down at himself. He was as hard as a rock.

I sat up and spoke. "Let me help you." 

He pushed me back and told me no and to lay there like the good girl I was. I obeyed.

"Do you want to do this?" I nodded my head. He pulled it out and my stomach got butterflies. He stood up and grabbed something out of his pocket. 

Lube.

"Did you have that in there the whole time?" I asked him. 

"Nope on the way back to our huts the woman handed me lube and a plan b so. She knew." 

"I think everyone knows." He agreed and was on his knees in between my thighs. He placed some lube on my entrance and the rest on himself. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Yes daddy put it in me." He smirked and started with only the tip. It hurt so much but I knew that was the worst part. 

"Please take it slow it really hurts." He nodded and pushed it in slowly. It finally was in and my head spun around so fast I felt so dizzy. 

"Want me to put the rest in?" I nodded and he slowly pushed it inside. 

"Ahh Midas please wait it hurts." He stopped and he looked down. We were both so sweaty and I knew he wanted to put the rest in so I said fuck it. I pushed down and the whole thing fit in. I moaned loudly and he was panting.

"Good girl but I'll let you adjust." After a minute he asked to move and I got so sick of his questions.

"Midas you have my full consent to do whatever, however, whenever during this time. Stop asking questions." He pulled out then pushed right back in going slowly at first then picking up the pace he grabbed both my hands with his and interlocked our fingers. He pushed all the way in making me yell out into the air. He placed my legs on his shoulders and it went so deep inside. He pushed my legs down to my chest and kissed my lips while still thrusting inside of me. 

"I'm so glad I'm your virginity. Now you're mine." He stopped talking and I gasped out.

"I've always been yours. Now fuck me harder." He smiled and held onto my legs while he grinded his hips deeper. It felt like it was in my stomach and he fucked me hard and harder. He turned me around and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He put it inside and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my neck backwards. He made me look into his eyes as he fucked me harder and harder. Then he picked me up so our chest were touching and he bounced me up and down. We were so loud I'm surprised no one came to check in on us. But I'm glad they didn't.

He placed my back on the wall and thrusted into me while kissing my neck making his hard everywhere. My nails scratched up his back then he placed me on my feet and kissed me till we got to the sliding glass door. He pressed my naked body into the glass pinning me against it with his body. He put it inside and shoved it deep inside and hid his face in my neck. My breath created fog on the glass and I looked straight our of the glass and it was clear blue water. 

What a view.