Early Morning

I woke up in bed completely naked. I looked to my side and noticed I was sleeping next to Midas. The light peered in the room from the sliding glass door that I just noticed had no curtains. Hopefully no one saw. I looked closer and noticed my body print on the glass. I looked back at Midas then tried to get out of bed before I felt a hand on my wrist. 

"You already trying to leave me baby." He said in a sleepy low voice. 

"No I was gonna clean my body print off the glass." 

"No no don't. I like seeing what I did to you last night." I laughed then got back in bed with him. I cuddled up to him and he held me. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"Sore but amazing. Did you maybe cum ins-." 

"Shit ya." He quickly got up and went over to the table and grabbed the plan B. Handing it to me I opened it and took the pill. The room was so dirty, clothes everywhere, things all over the room and the room smelt like sex. He kissed my arm and I got on top of him. 

"Round like 6?" He laughed. 

"Was I too rough?" 

"No daddy you treated me amazing and I can't wait for next time." 

"Ooo next time?" 

"Of course there is going to be a next time." He pulled me to his chest and we laid like that for a good while till we both got freaked out by a knock at the door. I pulled the blanket over us.

"Breakfast." One of the islanders said. 

"Thank you!" 

"Did you sign for breakfast last night?"

"After our fun night I chose our breakfast and put it outside the door." 

"What time did we finish?" 

"Like 3 am." 

"What?!" 

"Ya but you enjoyed it." I playfully hit him and got off him to grab our breakfast. I had one blanket wrapped around my body. I opened the door and saw Skye swimming in the water. 

"Y/n!! Come in!" 

"I will soon Skye." I blew her a kiss and grabbed our food. 

Midas was standing up stretching. I almost drooled over his body. He was so fit and I loved every crease and edge of his well sculpted body.

"You want a piece of this? Again?" 

"Maybe later let's eat."

I handed him his tray and I grabbed mine and we ate. Who knew food in different places tasted 10 times better." After we ate I suggested we take a shower because we were gross. So I went into the bathroom first and here he comes. He picked me up and placed my ass on the counter. He rubbed on my thighs while kissing me. He spread my legs open and tried to eat me out. 

"No! We need to get in the shower. I wanna get in the water."

We walked into the shower together and he swayed me back and forth while our Alexa played music. I hope this can be forever this touchy feely thing is working for me. I want it to stay like this. We finished and I got dressed in my black bathing suit. Just as I suspected Midas loved it. His eyes widened and kissed all the exposed parts of my body. He put a towel around his waist. We were about to walk out when I stopped him.

"Do you want them to know about us?" 

"Yes. You're mine. My good girl." My stomach had butterflies and we walked out. He walked to his tiki hut to grab new swimming trunks and move all his stuff to my room. Skye watched in awe the whole time. After I got in the water Tina swam over to me and Skye started screaming.

"Were you going to keep this away from us forever!" Skye screamed.

"No but we just wanted to make it official." Tina playfully punch my arm and I floated in the water. I heard someone scream something and then I almost drowned because Midas jumped in right next to me.

"You piece of shit!" I screamed and swam after him. He was fast but I was faster. I caught up to him and he laughed underwater. Then he hugged my hips looking up at me. He mouthed the words I love you and I mouthed I love you more to him. I got back up to surface and we kissed.

"All right love birds can we go do something now?" Midas nodded and said let's go explore the nearby city. We all got dressed but kept out bathing suits on and put clothes over them. I had a short sundress on and Midas had a white shirt on with his black swim shorts. We took the boat ride to the city. We began to walk around and there was cute shops everywhere and even a mall. Me and Midas held hands the whole time. We ate at a local restaurant for lunch and walked the city for a few more hours buying souvenirs and cute necklaces and dresses. We took the boat ride back home and Midas had his sunglasses on while he laid his head in my lap. I leaned down and kissed him. 

I'm glad he was the one I lost it too because I trust him, he was gentle and it was in one of the most beautiful places. We arrived home and the dinner table was set for us. I had a Mojito then a Margarita then 2 glasses of Champagne. Let's just say I was feeling it for sure. We all ate dinner and I was ready to get in the water. I brought my float to the water and my glass of Champagne. I sat there in the dark for I don't know how long till Midas tapped me.

"Hey love it's time for bed." 

I sat up and kissed him. I smiled and got out of my float, handed the woman my empty glass and pulled Midas to the room. I was already kissing him on the neck before we got in the room. He placed me on the bed.

"Baby let's do it. Another night of fun." I stripped while talking to him. 

"No babe you're drunk lay down and sleep." 

I got up and grabbed him by his shirt.

"No fuck me." He kissed my cheek and picked me up placing me in the bed.

"Sleep. We leave in two days so I don't want you to be sick." 

He laid next to me and played with my hair and gave me goosebumps till I past out.