Jealously

I smiled at X-Lord till I heard a scream in the audience. 

"You whore!" The crowd gasped. Victoria pushed through the crowd and pointed at me.

"You fucked up the results. I was supposed to be on that list. I don't care who you are you know I'm on that list." I squinted my eyes and looked at the list.

"Nope." Victoria screamed at me and began trying to get on the stage. From the hallway I heard something. 

"Enough." It sounded like Midas but not like him at all. He walked out of the hallway the guard behind him.

"Victoria."

"Midas."

"Get the fuck out before I kick you out." 

Midas looked so scary he was completely purple. His outfit, his skin, his.. eye. They all were a light purple color. He was calm, to calm. His voice roared.

"Thank everyone for joining us. Congratulations to our new agents. Agents please go to the dinner room. I will join you in a minute. Everyone else have a nice night and a safe drive back home." We exited the stage on the opposite side of Victoria. A guard led us to the dinner room and I sat next to X-Lord and we talked amongst ourselves till we heard the door open. Midas walked in with a guard behind him.

"Agents I do apologize. You all shouldn't have seen me like that especially with it being your first day. I was just extremely upset with myself. But let's eat!"

A few butlers brought food out and it looked delicious. Me and X-Lord ate quickly. I could feel eyes burning in the side of my head. I knew Midas was pissed but it was his own fault. 

"Agents! Let's get to know our new recruiters." Cammy do you mind introducing yourself and explain why you wanted to get into the Shadow Team."

Cammy stood up thanked Midas and began.

"My name is Cammy I've been trained in all things gun, violence and I served 10 years in the war. I'm a fighter unfortunately my boyfriend wasn't selected with me but he wished me luck and went back to our home. I will miss him greatly." She sat back down and we clapped cautiously. Ace stood next.

"I'm Ace and I do say I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I'm glad I was selected because I need to learn to fight my own battles." He sat down and I playfully pushed X-Lord's arm. He stood.

" Hi I'm X-lord and I think I talked to every person at this table already but I would love to introduce myself. I'm a fun loving guy and I'm not super violent but I'm willing to learn new things." He sat down and I smiled at him.

"I have a question for you X-Lord. How do you feel about relationships? And you know messing with other peoples girlfriends."

"Let me tell you Midas I feel that with ex's they are ex's for a reason. Let's just say that when someone breaks up with their ex they shouldn't have contact with their ex whatsoever. Especially with sexual contact, and if someone fucks their ex while they have a girlfriend they should be broken up with."

"Hm but you've never had a relationship correct?" I sat there quietly while eating my food. While glancing up at Midas then at X-Lord. 

"Actually I have and guess what."

"What." 

"After I broke up with her and got with someone else I didn't run back to my ex like a whore begging her to fuck me." 

"Seems like you know a lot about whores considering you are one." X-Lord stood up.

"ME? I'm the whore. I'm speaking to the man who fucked his ex at every party and event while dating someone. Then begged for her forgiveness then FUCKED YOUR EX AGAIN." 

"That is nun of your business!"

"Actually it is! Because after she caught you fucking your ex ONCE AGAIN, she bumped into me and I comforted her while you had sex with your slut." 

Midas's skin turned purple and his eye began to glow purple. They kept yelling back and forth and I got so sick of it.

"MIDAS YOU AND ME OUTSIDE NOW!" His body turned normal and I stomped outside of the door waited for him to exit the door as well. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside. 

"Y/n please let me explain." 

"Explain what Midas! You love her more than you will ever love me. You dated her all 4 years of high school than she cheated on you! Still you crawl back to her. He's not wrong one bit. You're a bad person who can't say from your ex. I am no longer an option. You can go back to her."

"I love you Y/n."

"Bullshit." His head fell in hands and his gold grew. 

"Please let me finish!" He finished his sentence and he was completely purple again. Tears fell from his eyes.

"I love you only you. No I'm not begging for your forgiveness. No I don't love her. I want you and only you I fucked up I know. Like I told you before, I never fucked her. That's why she was so mad she pulled me into the room and undressed me. I said I wouldn't fuck her and asked me if she looked good. I know I fucked up complimenting her but I didn't want to lie. After you slapped me I told her to fuck off and she told me if she wasn't on the list she would expose something that shouldn't be exposed. I didn't put her on the list because I didn't want to lose you." 

"What was this secret?"

"Y/n please." 

"No. I want to know what is so important that she black mailed you for it." 

"I have a kid."

"WHAT!" 

"Please be quiet. Yes, I have a kid she's older now, maybe in her teens. I got Victoria pregnant and then she cheated on me. She told the other guy it was his but in all reality it was mine. He takes care of her now. If that was revealed my identity of Mr. Midas the Leader of the Shadow Team would be ruined."

"Why not make her disappear?"

"She's told her friends. If her friends know that she disappeared they could blame me and they have proof and evidence that it is me." I couldn't sit out here any longer. I walked back inside. I continued to eat my dinner in silence. There was an extra Hummer and I rode in the same Hummer as X-Lord. We ended up back home and the guards led the new agents to their rooms. I walked to my room and got undressed and laid in bed.

What do I do now?