Day Out

It was early in the morning when my alarm went off. 

5:30

I got up stretched and put walked over to the island kitchen. I asked them if they could deliver everyones food at 6 am this morning. Also to just serve them eggs, bacon, and french toast with coffee. They agreed. I thanked them and walked back to my hut. Midas was still asleep. So I got dressed then woke him up.

"Hey baby we are gonna get breakfast soon so it's time for you to wake up." He reached his arms up and then turned over to me. 

"I want you to wake me up like this everyday. Makes me feel so good." 

"Maybe but until then get up and get yourself dressed so we can leave at 6:30." 

"Alright." Then he stopped before getting up. He kinda winced in pain. 

"Midas are you alright?" He nodded and told me not to worry about him. I knew exactly what was wrong when he looked down.

"Oh that's why." I pulled the blanket off of him.

"Baby it's no big deal I'll fix it."

"How about I fix it, since you like me waking you up so much." I flicked the tip of his dick and he winced again. Must've really hurt. I pulled down his underwear a little and he sprung right back up. He was so hard it looked like it hurt. 

I took him in my mouth and sucked my cheeks in to create pressure and bobbed my head slowly. His moans made me so horny. I love when a man doesn't hide their satisfaction. He put his hands in my hair and grabbed handfuls but then let go. I start to go a little faster than just suck on the tip. 

"Ahh. Keep doing that." 

I suck on his tip for a little longer.

"Good girl."

I deep throat him and he holds my head down for a little longer then I bob my head down and up again. 

"Ah fuck Y/n you're so good at this." 

His moans made me want to keep going so I did. He came in my mouth then I pulled it out and he came all over my face. He needed that. He panted softly then we heard a knock at the door.

"Breakfast." I cleaned off my face the best I could then opened the door. The woman's face turned red and she handed me the trays and walked away. I didn't understand why so I looked at my face in the mirror and noticed it. 

It was in my hair and on my forehead. Jesus Midas why that much. I washed the remaining cum off me and sat on the bed with him. He ate quietly.

"Did you not enjoy it?" 

"No baby I loved it I just don't wanna leave."

"Me neither but we have business to tend too. You know that."

"Ya." 

"Well we have a whole day ahead of us, let's sleep on the plane and then we need to go shopping." He perked up and agreed.

We ate and thankfully everyone was ready to go. We boarded the boat and set off to the airport. Our jet ready for us to board. Everyone chose the same spots and so did me and Midas. We put a movie on and past out while I held him to my chest. The landing was a little bit harder this time and I woke up immediately. So did Midas and we got up and headed to the front to get off. It seemed like everyone woke up from the landing but at least it was easy to get everyone awake. The limo was outside and we all got in while the guards put our bags in. Midas's head in my lap everyone past out and I was the only one awake. We got home around 11. Midas and I sat in my room while we woke up and we had Starbucks delivered. He finally had the energy to get dressed so we could go.

We hopped back in the car around 1 and we went a designer lingerie store and a dress shop. We picked out some outfits to try on and Midas loved it. He chose the most revealing ones. We chose me some new bras, panties a few things for him to enjoy next time we have a sexy night. One of my favorite ones was a lingerie set with a thigh bands and had a heart cutout on the ass. The top was like a corset and a bra without straps. It was Midas's favorite colors. 

Gold and Black.

It was quite comfortable too maybe I might wear it for a special occasion. We purchase his and my choices and a few toys we found. Then to the dress shop. It was the same one we went to and I found my maroon dress. The dress code was also black tie so I had to get a black dress. I found this gorgeous dress that was long, silk and all black. I tried it and Midas couldn't take his eyes off me. He spun me around and wrapped his hands on my waist. Then I tried on heels that were covered in diamonds. I asked Midas if he liked it.

"You look good in everything you wear but I would spend a million dollars to make you buy this outfit. Grab some jewelry to match." We walked over to the necklaces and he chose one that was all diamonds and was closer to my neck. He chose a bracelet to match and earrings.

I changed and he bought everything without question. Then I chose lunch and It wasn't that expensive. Sometimes things aren't always the best when dusted in gold. A great cheap burger place is a better choice then some 1 million dollar sushi place that you won't even get full from. 

"I love the way you act, your personality, your taste, everything. You're not that picky that's why I try to spend so much on you. I adore you." 

"I'm only yours Midas. I love you for you. Not your money." 

"I know you don't like her and I hate her but Victoria only wanted me for my money. Every day was a new fancy restaurant, new stores that costed 1000 dollars for a wallet the size of my pinky. I love you and how you enjoy the little things." 

I kissed his face and we finished our meal and head back home. Now it was time to get some rest for this meeting.

I'm really nervous to see Victoria and Dominion. I hope they aren't gonna be there.