Apologize

"I'm sorry." 

Midas spoke slowly.

"Victoria Saint that's her name. She is my ex. I used her so I didn't have to ruin you. She was also a pervious agent. Everyone knows her."

"Ruin me?" 

"Your virginity. I don't want to take something away from you that you don't realize is so important. So ya I've teased you, I've treated you like shit because I don't know how to talk to you. Every time I talk to you I go crazy. I want to take you right then and there but I don't want you to regret doing it with me." 

I sat quietly and listened to him talk.

"I didn't fuck him." 

"You didn't?" He looked back at me. 

"No we were taking it slow and after he uh put his fingers inside he asked he if I was a virgin. I said yes and he didn't want to take my virginity. He said he didn't think I was ready and that I would probably regret it because I was tipsy and I don't know him." Midas nodded and I could see a small smile. He turned serious and he turned around to face me. 

"Good I'm glad he took it seriously." 

"That doesn't mean to fuck me. You still have Ms. Saint."

"Well as I assume you only saw the worst part of it. I ended it with her. After we finished I told her I couldn't I had someone else on my mind and I need to focus on my new team. She got dressed cussed me out as she left. I went to close the door and that's when I heard you moan then start talking then someone replied. I got dressed then ran over to the door. I was afraid you were in there against your will." 

"What time is it?" 

"12:30 am." 

"You sat in my room for hours and waited for me to wake up?" 

"No I just came in to give you water when you woke up but you somehow knew I was in here and woke up."

"I don't feel amazing." I got up and ran into my bathroom puking in the toilet. Midas ran in and put a hair clip in my hair. After I finished I felt much better but I was really hungry. Midas helped me up and he got me cleaned up. Then handed me water and I drank it.

"I need food please. Shrimp, chicken tenders, lasagna." 

"No baby you need to eat something small. He leaned out of my room. 

"Can I get a banana and a piece of bread?"

"Why?" 

"Bread helps to soak up any extra fluid so you don't put and a banana helps by giving you potassium that you lost. Take it easy and then tomorrow morning you will breakfast."

I agreed and he grabbed the things from outside the door. 

"Enjoy." He placed them down and was just about to walk out. 

"Wait Midas please come here." He walked over to me. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down. I whispered into his ear.

"I want you to take my virginity." I kissed his lips and playfully pushed him off me. 

He smiled walking out, I ate my food and drank more water then went to bed. 

"Good morning agents no need to wake up early today but your breakfast will be ready at 10. No mission today." I guess he was considerate. I fell asleep for a little longer and then I finally woke up. I took it easy and sat in my bed for a couple minutes before going into the bathroom and brush my teeth and go to the bathroom. 

The smell of food hits me in the nose. 

"What's on the menu today?" I ask the chef.

"French toast, eggs and roasted potatoes." 

"Amazing." I open the fridge door and grab the orange juice. I didn't feel like coffee today and the orange juice will help me with the energy. I close the door and almost fall on the floor. Midas caught me before I fell after he asked me 'how I felt.'

"Thank you, I feel really good." 

"Good." We lock eyes I felt something between us. Then he broke contact and spoke.

"Good morning agents. Didn't mean to startle anyone with the announcement this morning. But I have great news. You all have done an amazing job with the party last night and the recent missions. I understand a lot has been happening but we have a trip. Tomorrow."

Almost everyone screams "Tomorrow!!" 

Skye and Tina almost rush out of the kitchen before Midas stops them. 

"To the Maldives!" Everyone cheers in excitement. 

"Our flight is early tomorrow. So all day to prepare. You can go now." Tina and Skye rush to their rooms and I grab my breakfast and go to my room. Midas's hand glides on my waist he smirks at me and I smile back. Before going to my room I hear a loud scream.

I rush to Skye's room. 

"Hey are you ok?!" I rush in and clothes cover the floor of her room. I look around confusingly. She sat defeated in the middle with tears in her eyes. They literally just got into the room how the fuck did she do all this. 

"I have nothing to wear I'm not going!" She yelled then began crying again.

"Skye do you forget we have basically all the money in the world? Tina, you and me will take a girls day out to get our nails done, get new outfits and get lunch. 

"Really would you do that?"

"Ya I need some new bikini's anyway." She screamed yes and almost burst my ear drums and jumped onto me knocking me down. We laughed up a storm and I told her to be ready at 12 then we will go. I told Tina and she agreed then I went to Midas's door and knocked.

"Come in!" I walked in and closed the door.

"I may or may not have already made the plans so we can't cancel them. Me, Tina and Skye are going to go shopping and get our nails done before the trip." 

"Ok ya that's good. I'll set an appointment at the best swimsuit place and shopping areas as well as a great nail salon. You will sit there and look pretty my guard with have my card so you can get whatever you please. You enjoy." He walked over to me as he said this. He held my hips with his hands and I leaned up to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and kissed me harder. I pulled away and told him 'we need to leave so I'll see you when we get back.' 

I ate breakfast and we all were ready to go we first when out shopping and the guard was our holder for all the bags we bought new dresses, bra and panties, short and shirts and new bathing suits. I got a gorgeous black one piece with a thong in the back with the sides cut out and the back out. Then a two piece red bathing suit. I got a few more but I think Midas will like those the most. We then got lunch and out nails done. It was an amazing day, Skye and Tina fell asleep and their heads leaned on my shoulders. 

We got back home around 5 o clock and fortunately we all fell asleep so we got some rest so we used the rest of the time to pack. Midas came into my room while I was about to finish packing and he leaned me me over the bed on my back and he kissed my stomach and caressed my thighs.

"Any new bathing suits?"

"Maybe but you don't get to see them till tomorrow." 

"So excited." He kissed down lower unzipped my shorts pulling them down a little then he placed one leg on his shoulder while I struggled to stand on the other. He snapped my underwear and kissed right before my entrance. He looked up at me and he smirked stopping and told me to get some rest. 

I liked him being gentle and sweet better than how he used to be. An announcement was said from the speakers.

"The flight is tomorrow at 7 am please give yourself at least an hour to eat breakfast and wake up. I wish you all a good night and hope to see you early tomorrow morning."