Party Time

I walked into the party in amazement. A few people stopping me complimenting me or congratulating me. I thanked all of them complimenting them in return. A man came up to me handing me a glass of what I've assumed was alcohol. All though I don't drink I said fuck it and tried it. If all rich people parties were like this I would like to go to everyone of them. The drink was Rosé it was the perfect amount of sweetness and fizziness. 

I tried to find someone I actually knew. I passed by Skye but she was with a guy and I didn't want to bother her. Then I passed by Tina and she was talking to a beautiful girl and again I didn't want to bother her either. I walked into a long hallway with no noise, doors lining the wall. I heard something come from one of the rooms and although I've never gone to a party I knew you should never walk into a random room you heard a noise in. Curiosity overcame me so I cracked open the door. I saw a woman the same woman from the Polaroid and from Midas's room. Then I saw Midas get on the bed with only boxers. He kissed her body and then he rushed to take off his boxers. 

Damn he's huge but I didn't let his dick get in the way of what was going on. He put it in her and they both moaned. Obviously he doesn't and will not have his priorities straight. I was a little heart broken. I know he isn't my boyfriend but the way he treated me it felt like it. Everyone knows what helps a broken heart. 

Alcohol.  

I grabbed 2 more glasses from the plate the man was carrying. I chugged down 3-4 drinks then grabbed another and began to sip on it while I explored. My head began to spin I needed to go sit down. I passed the room I knew Midas was in and opened a different door. It was a small but cute bedroom. I saw someone in the room already. 

"Oh shit do you need me to leave? I can go." The young man said.

"No no I just needed to sit down. I may or may not have drank a lot of Rosé." 

"Why? You got dragged here against your will." His smile was a large with a perfect tint of white.

"Well I just got signed as one of the 6 new agents. The um person I was messing around I guess was fucking someone else and we weren't dating but it still hurt. So this party was supposed to be for me to enjoy but now I feel like shit."

"Sorry to hear that but at least you're enjoying some of this party." He pointed at my drink and I laughed.

"I guess you're right but why are you here?"  

"My friends and I came here because we just wanted to congratulate the agents and when you come to one of these parties you are being watched. So if you make a good impression you might be a choice for a team. My friends ditched me, said it was 'too fancy' for them so they left. I'm only here for the food and the giveaways." 

"Way worse then my reason but my name is Y/n." I shook his hand and he replied.

"I'm Dominion." He smiled again and I felt butterflies in my stomach. He was so attractive I couldn't contain myself. I pulled his hand and he fell onto the bed. I straddled his hips and his hands immediately on my waist as he slowly lifted my dress. 

"Did I tell you how great you look in this dress?" I giggled and and shook my head.

"I don't wanna fuck up this dress so let me help you take it off." He sat up and lifted the dress up. Kissing my breasts because I had no bra on and he kissed down then onto my stomach. I helped him take off his pants. I admired him he was already showing through his boxers. 

"You want to help me get a little harder?" 

"Yes, but I don't know how too." 

"I'll help you, let's keep you comfortable so let me lay down on the bed. I pulled his member out and there was no way that this was fitting anywhere. 

"Don't be nervous, if you can't fit it in you don't have to do it." 

"No I want to try." 

"Then suck on the tip." I sucked on the tip and he was groaning. I knew I needed to make him feel better. I put more in my mouth and it hit the back of my throat. 

"Hey take it easy go slow. Don't choke." I looked up at him and he got nervous so he looked away. 

"Do I make you nervous?" I said taking it out of my mouth and licking the side. He grabbed my chin. 

"More than just nervous." He sat up, picked me up than flipped me over. He spread my legs open and moved my panties to the side. He placed his full tongue on me and licked slowly. Sucking my clit and my entrance, sticking his tongue inside. He moved his hand up and down on my thigh. While the other stuck 2 fingers inside of me pushing them in and pulling them out at a slow pace. Who knew sex didn't have to be fast and quick. It can be slow and steady and it feels 10 times better. I moaned loudly when he picked up the pace a little but he still kept it slow. 

"Are you a virgin?" 

"Ya." 

"I don't know if we can do this?" 

"What no why? I want it I promise." I called out.

"You're a virgin, and you're tipsy and I don't think you would enjoy your first with a man you won't see again."

"I won't see you again." I said confusingly 

"Well I'm assuming the worst, you're busy and I probably won't be selected to be an agent so."

"I can get your number we can chill and figure something out."

"No baby listen we can't do th-."

He was cut off by a knock at the door.  

"Someone's in here!" Dominion yells. 

We hear a loud bang at the door. He walks up to the door telling me to cover myself. The minute he opens the door he sees a pale man with tattoos from the neck down. 

He put a gun to Dominion's head and told him almost calmly.

"Grab your shit and get the fuck out. Before I blow a bullet right through your head." Dominion immediately obeying grabbed his clothes and phone and rushed out of the room.

He looked at me and closed the door behind him, locking it. "What did you think you were going to do with him."

"Fuck him." I said looking Midas in the face. Midas's gold grew to his shoulders his face becoming dull and no expression could be seen. 

"No you weren't. Did he force you in here?" 

"No Midas I made the first move I was going to fuck him." His gold grew up to his neck. 

"You know why. Because I wanted to find you but I found you in a different room fucking your whore. You treat me like shit constantly and I told you to get your priorities straight and still you act like you own me. Like I can't fuck anyone, can't make my own decisions like I'm your bitch." I screamed. 

He aimed the gun to my head. 

"I do own you, I feed you, bath you, cloth you, give you settle and whatever you ask for. You have a home and a job because of me. I do own you and if anything were to happen to you no one would know." He walked closer to me and placed his hand around my throat. 

"No family, no friends, no boyfriend. No one would know because I can make you disappear." He placed the gun on the side of my head. Tears falling, my body shaking. 

"I don't wanna die." He pushed my head with the gun and told me to 'get dressed.' He looked terrifying gold covered his body. Now I know what happens when he's mad. He watched me as I got dressed. After I was finished he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room and pushed me in front of him.

"Thank you everyone for joining this party to congratulate all of my new agents. We must be on our way." He smiled his fake stupid smile and we all walked out. I tried to get into the car with Tina and Skye but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I got into the car with him and I sat there quietly the alcohol got to be and I past out. I woke up in my bed with Midas sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry."