Trip

6 am we heard a loud noise from the speaker. 

"Agents it is now 6 am we leave in 30 minutes I hope you are all awake. If you aren't in the kitchen in 5 minutes we will drag you out of bed. Or potentially leave you."

What a rude awakening. I got up, stretched and did my routine before going into the kitchen. Skye sat there literally falling asleep while eating breakfast. Tina was wide awake and dressed. All the guys were in the living room already awake.

"Good sleep." I turned around quickly in fear. 

"Is this an everyday thing with you?" I said to Midas loudly. I nodded my head and continued to look around observing everyone. 

"Meowscles do you mind grabbing everyones bags and putting them in the car?" Meowscles never spoke but he did walk past Midas to the first door and grabbed the bag that was outside the door. To make his life easier I grabbed my bag from the room and placed it outside my door. I packed my handbag with extra clothes, charger, wallet, AirPods and anything else to keep me occupied while on the flight. I got dressed in some leggings and a baggy shirt that I hadn't seen before but it was baggy so I put it on. 

I walked out of my room with my bag and my suitcase was already gone. Midas passed by me. 

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" 

"Your shirt oh sorry I didn't realize it was in my closet so I decided to just put it on. I can change if you wan-." He caught me off guard by placing his hands on my hips and kissing my neck. 

"You look great no need to change." I kissed him on the lips and walked away. 

"Let's go agents!" We all got up and headed outside. The car wasn't the usual Hummer. It was a limo, I supposed it was to fit all of us in one car. We all sat inside and Midas sat next to me. I knew I shouldn't but I was so tired. I slumped over my head ending up on his shoulder. His arm was across my legs and his hand held my thigh. It was only a 10 minute drive and we ended up at a small airport with a tiny plane. A private plane?

"Everyone let's get on maybe we will leave early." We walked over to the plane and a person helped us up the steps. It was a perfectly sized plane with beds and curtains. Everyone chose their own area and placed their things down. I sat in one area in the back and Midas placed his phone on the bed next to me. I guess we will be in the same area. 

"Everyone sit down and put your seatbelts on we are about to take off." Midas said as he sat down and buckled up. The turbulence wasn't that bad so after about 10 minutes we were in the air. Midas walked back to me. He sat on the bed and closed the curtain. 

"Is this your private plane?" I asked.

"Private jet and it's not just mine anymore it's yours." I smiled and kissed him then I sat in his lap. 

"You wanna do it here?" He asked me. 

"No but I wanna show you what I've learned." I helped him pull down his pants and he was already showing through his boxers. I pulled down his underwear just a little to expose his member. He was even bigger than I imagined. I thought Dominion was big. He was a shrimp compared to Midas. 

"Baby maybe not here." He tried to push my head away.

"What scared we might get caught. Don't be too loud." After I said that I began licking the side of him and sucked on the tip. He was moving around trying not to make noise. He moaned quietly after I fit the whole thing in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down glancing up at him a few times. His hair in a mess and his face was so red. His hands grabbed handfuls of hair and he moved my head slowly so I didn't have to do it. Then he started going faster. Groans escaping his mouth he held my head down. He came in the back of my throat. He was breathing heavy and let go of my hair. I kept sucking and going faster. He loudly moaned then looked down at me. He was embarrassed but also afraid someone would try to see what was happening. One of the guards quickly walked over next to the bed and stood there. They knew what was going on. 

I kissed him after I finished and he laughed and smiled at me. Then he pulled me down onto the bed and he held be close. My back on his chest he cuddled me. Kissing the back of my neck I past out. 

"Sir." Said the guard and he knocked on the outside of the bed. 

"We are here." I woke up immediately and I turned around and he was so handsome. He slowly opened his eyes and he kissed my forehead. I hid in his chest and he hugged me before he stood up and greeted the guard before he walked to the front of the plane. Everyone was still asleep so he told the other guards to wake them up nicely. 

I stood and then went to the bathroom. After I got out no one else was in the plane. Only me or so I thought. I walked down the aisle then someone grabbed me from behind. I jumped a little then I heard Midas talk.

"I love you." He held me his arms around my waist and he kissed behind my ear. He was so gentle after what I told him Dominion did. He took things slow and steady not rushing anything. I loved it and I loved him. I turned around to kiss cheek then I walked out. the sky was so blue and the water was so clear. We went inside a little hut. Then a woman greeted us and handed Midas a ticket. We took a boat ride to our resort. At the dock we were greeted with a huge area that had a bar, kitchen and seating. 3 women approached me, Tina and Skye then 4 men approached Midas, Peely, Brutus and Meowscles. They put a flower necklaces around our neck and put flowers in our hair. 

They then led us to these tiki huts. Everyone chose their own room including me and Midas. Before we all went in Midas told us to get dressed in our bathing suits and meet him at the kitchen to get some lunch. 

I wore my new red bathing suit with shorts and no shirt. I walked out and Midas was in a gold and black swimsuit with no shirt. I would've never expected him to be a little buff but he was. He admired me looking me up and down then he placed his hand on his crotch. 

"Everyone go ahead and order then we will go for a swim." We all ate and talked for around an hour just to let our stomachs settle then Skye was the first to take a cannonball in the clear water. I sat on the edge and waited for everyone to get in before I did. Midas took a seat next to me.

"Let's get in." 

"I'm just gonna wait for everyone to get in first." 

"No you're not." Midas stood up and picked me up placing me over his shoulder then he jumped it. We were both underwater and I pushed him away and crossed my arms. He swam close to me and uncrossed my arms then he kissed me under the water. 

This trip is going to be fun.